Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

yo are these cardboard like the 2014 Black/Infrareds were?? when you put those on they feel like boots made out of wood and cardboard, lmfao

I hope they fixed that BS!!!!! like that totally ruined the 14 infrareds!!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY @ $225 a POP, now!!!!

F387CAEB-87A5-4D0C-942F-A1C4788AB120.png

$125 shipped with oneness30

Yeah oneness is all over the place with their discos and promos
Some guy yesterday or couple of days tried to get the disco for these and they sent him invoice for full price
Now they are selling them for $115....
When dude finds out about this price he’s gonna flip out lol

The best part about one Oneness is this:

You may also call the shop at (859) 276-2316, but the phone is consistently busy.

I always laugh when they put that “consistently busy” in the description. Just say you’re ****ing lazy to do ****. People will understand. Lol

Hate or love them
Oneness is the only shop that consistently gives some kind of disco
They have been great to me so I can’t complain
Even tho paying for shipping sucks
They at least ship it out lightning fast
I’ve had zero issues with them

What are you looking and/or not seeing? I think there have been plenty of dope shots shared...
I believe he means in an outfit, not just pics of the shoes. I have yet to see any good fits in these, not sying I am going to have trouble or need suggestions. Just wanted to see what others were doing.

yeah i was talking more so outfits. imo i would just go white t and a nice pair of lightwash denim and call it a day.

yeah i was talking more so outfits. imo i would just go white t and a nice pair of lightwash denim and call it a day.
Probably close to what I will do, no loud colors to try and contrast the shoes. Less is more with these and me, I ain't wearing a matching Gatorade shirt. Personally think the louder the outfit the more attention it grabs from the shoes.

I guess I'm not too much into outfits. I will wear a jean color that matches, and will look for a hint of a color match in the shirt, but not too obvious. Subtle is what it's all about imo. Don't need to look like I'm a Nascar driver to let everybody know what I have on my feet.

at least they reply. villa is a bunch of pingas that wont reply if they dont want to be bothered to help you. id cop from oneness over villa.
It wasn't a compare and contrast. I'm against all stores that have horrible customer service and treat people like crap.

Oan

Tons of shops give consistent discounts.

Got the email today but by the time I got it and replied to finish the purchase, hey sold out. I'll keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom