Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

UPS finally delivered my 6's after all the delays the snow caused, feel like I've been waiting a month.

IMG_6430.JPG

maybe some people that cop for resale just do it for the thrills? copped green gatorades today for 269 from stock x. (exactly where i, and others, thought they would be after the dust settled)

if a seller paid retail plus tax, being flexible is saying that they paid 235-240. (assuming that they paid retail)

the turn around and sell for 270 and after fees, end up with 235. SMH

makes zero sense

maybe some people that cop for resale just do it for the thrills? copped green gatorades today for 269 from stock x. (exactly where i, and others, thought they would be after the dust settled)

if a seller paid retail plus tax, being flexible is saying that they paid 235-240. (assuming that they paid retail)

the turn around and sell for 270 and after fees, end up with 235. SMH

makes zero sense
Stockx makes zero sense. Also factor in possible returns. I sold around 13-15 pairs of these but someone asked for a return on one of them which I honored. So when I get that back I will probably take an L on that pair instead of having a sale. That and some kids are just stupid

Stockx makes zero sense. Also factor in possible returns. I sold around 13-15 pairs of these but someone asked for a return on one of them which I honored. So when I get that back I will probably take an L on that pair instead of having a sale. That and some kids are just stupid
not a fan of reselling at all. but if you're gonna do it, its a waste of time if you're not clearing a certain amount of profit per pair. and it takes pairs out of the hands of sneaker fans that really want them.

my issue isnt with stock x, especially when, as a buyer, i can undercut ebay etc.

The ones selling for near retail probably got them discounted. Otherwise they would've just returned them to the store.
Don't be surprised if they didn't, a bunch of supreme items are on stockx for under retail and you knows cats ain't getting those at a discount :lol:

Don't be surprised if they didn't, a bunch of supreme items are on stockx for under retail and you knows cats ain't getting those at a discount :lol:

A lot of kids don't know how to buy and hold.... They move on to the hot item of the month or the week without really knowing how to play the long game for bigger returns. Granted some of that **** just isn't really worth it.... Dudes could legit just save a dollar a day and make the same money but who am I to judge.

Have anybody got an email invoice from UNKNOWN?

No just a confirmation that they got my request.

I requested an invoice last night from unknown and haven't heard back besides the request confirmation. I assume they're sold out as well.

Yeah, unknown is bad for leaving stuff on their site they don’t have. I sent request mid day yesterday for a 10 and nothing. Not the first time.. every time they have those sales the stuff flies or is already gone. May be a ploy to get ppl signed up to their newsletter.

any of you receive anything from unknwn yet to order?

A lot of kids don't know how to buy and hold.... They move on to the hot item of the month or the week without really knowing how to play the long game for bigger returns. Granted some of that **** just isn't really worth it.... Dudes could legit just save a dollar a day and make the same money but who am I to judge.
playing the long game doesnt get you an immediate return on investment. and if you buy a few pairs of shoes at a few hundred bucks a piece, even if you make a thousand off of each pair (in a years time), you still had to wait too long to get paid. so its basically an average of a few dollars a day anyway.

playing the long game doesnt get you an immediate return on investment. and if you buy a few pairs of shoes at a few hundred bucks a piece, even if you make a thousand off of each pair (in a years time), you still had to wait too long to get paid. so its basically an average of a few dollars a day anyway.

I was moreso talking Preme but honestly all that **** is a bust anyways... Dudes gotta figure other ways to resell and get that money man.

that may be true. but bottom line is, if you're not clearing enough money to justify your time and investment, its not worth it. shoes, hamburgers, cars, jewelry...doesnt matter what it is.
That's true, but enough money for you is different then enough money for me and enough money for me is different then anybody else

That's true, but enough money for you is different then enough money for me and enough money for me is different then anybody else
yep. you are 100% correct. if any reseller is willing to jump thru tons of hoops, do a marathons worth of leg work to secure a few pairs of each release just to make a few bucks off each pair, thats their business

the point is when you really crunch the numbers, and add in time spent, gas etc...in alot of cases it would have been more profitable to just go an get a regular 9 to 5

no offense to you, and not talking about you personally

Back
Top Bottom