Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Love the lacelocks, and I'm also a sucker for the "If I Could Be..." detail. I remember having "I wanna be, I wanna be like Miiikkkee" stuck in my head all the time when that commercial came out. I'm so-so on the shoe. I liked it more when we thought the midsole had green on it. Not bad, but not sure if I'll get them.

I liked it more when we thought the midsole had green on it.
Agreed.

So, anyway, are we getting 2 Gatorade 6s or what? I hope so but that's kind of odd. Also, if that's the case, I wonder if one will be limited.

Orange carmines

These are better than the mock ups people were coming up with, cleaner

These are cool. If these came out when I was a kid, I would have lost my **** lol

IMG_0338.PNG

Wait, so are the greens and the white/oranges both dropping? I love orange, might actually cop the white/orange ones.

Yeah both are supposed to drop one might be more exclusive than the other or a friends and family pair

in for a pair on RD just in case theyre limited. If not, will return and get 1 or 2 on disco.

Take away the green lace lock and Jumpman and these are a Halloween sneaker. They would be much better with green added to the sole or midsole, even just the airbag imo. Actually, I never alter/customize my shoes, but these may be the first.

Last edited:
I swear they could slap a Jumpman on a turd and people would be like
"RD cop for me."
To each its own.

It's not a bad shoe, just orange isn't the best color.

Can market it as a UofM 6.

Back
Top Bottom