Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

gatorade-cooler.jpeg

the cooler only has a hint of green

True, but the words "Gatorade" in green are iconic. I could be wrong, but I don't think they were using the cooler as inspiration. Even a little more green would've made these dope IMO. Like this...
air-jordan-6-gatorade-ps_.jpg

With the Jumpman and "Air" on the back in green.

True, but the words "Gatorade" in green are iconic. I could be wrong, but I don't think they were using the cooler as inspiration. Even a little more green would've made these dope IMO. Like this...
air-jordan-6-gatorade-ps_.jpg

With the Jumpman and "Air" on the back in green.
those are dope, but in each case the iconic logo is green was the comparison I was making
....p.s. never noticed that black strip it will definitely be getting painted, wish I could trust my hand to paint the back logo also

Last edited:
I really don't know what to think of these. They just look like Carmines in my opinion and I already have those; might be the case of too much orange too

Lil' chop I did, with a green Jumpman and "Air" on the heel.

True, but the words "Gatorade" in green are iconic. I could be wrong, but I don't think they were using the cooler as inspiration. Even a little more green would've made these dope IMO. Like this...With the Jumpman and "Air" on the back in green.

^Word, those would've been a cop for me.

Attachments

• b_15008546993.jpg
    b_15008546993.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 16
Those green accents really make all the difference, it's a shame the retail pairs won't have em.
Oh well, more money saved for me.

I dislike the green on the midsole, but the Jumpman Air on the back being green would have been a nice extra bit of flare.

I'm still a fan of them as is though.

Those green accents really make all the difference, it's a shame the retail pairs won't have em.
Oh well, more money saved for me.
COMPLETELY changes the whole look of the shoe, so much better IMO. That PS pic made up my mind for me, these will be the first sneaker I "tweak" via a bit of custom paint work.

I actually like these without the green on the midsole. The original color/flavor of gatorade was orange after all. Putting green on the midsole would have been a little too much.
The original flavor might have been orange but the labels were more green than orange. The Gatorade cups are green with a little orange. In my opinion the shoe needs more green on it. I'm also a hurricane fan so I was looking forward to more green to go with my Canes gear.

The original flavor might have been orange but the labels were more green than orange. The Gatorade cups are green with a little orange. In my opinion the shoe needs more green on it. I'm also a hurricane fan so I was looking forward to more green to go with my Canes gear.

I understand that, but when I look at them I think of looking inside of cup of Gatorade. The inside of the cup is white and the Gatorade is orange

I understand that, but when I look at them I think of looking inside of cup of Gatorade. The inside of the cup is white and the Gatorade is orange
I guess I just don't get where the black comes from. When I think Gatorade I think white, orange, and green. I guess I would prefer the green version there's pics of, minus the white on the front, wish it was orange.

Lol glass bottles in a area with people running everywhere sound like an easy way to knock your front teeth out haha

And I am digging the shoes and that white leather looks promising but Idk what Id wear these with lol white orange and green seems a lil kiddish almost.

Damn, I just had the ill flashback popping this bottle open as a kid!

Lol glass bottles in a area with people running everywhere sound like an easy way to knock your front teeth out haha

And I am digging the shoes and that white leather looks promising but Idk what Id wear these with lol white orange and green seems a lil kiddish almost.

Funny, my flashback included all the Gatorade bottles I broke as a kid, thinking it was ONLY RIGHT to drink this in ACTION!

Back
Top Bottom