Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

For those that have made it off of the waitlist. It happens within the hour right? Or is it possible to be notified later?

L on foot apps. Holypopstore dropped at the same time for $249 shipped. A lil high imo but Copped a 12 and went on about my business.

damn i switched names on the app so i could pick up for my brother prior to entering the raffle last week on footlocker app. got a W just now, but it’s still showing his name on pick up

That’s how you know these will sit! No way you hit on all those, without taking some type of L.
I actually got 3 Ls on FTL, so 2/5 hit and 1/5 entries only got picked from DTLR. One guy I know had 10 entries between DTLR & FTL app and only hit 1

That’s how you know these will sit! No way you hit on all those, without taking some type of L.
You literally cant say that they will sit based off one person being super lucky and hitting 8 literally 20 people about just said they took ls with 10 minute head starts

Crazy! My wife and I lost on the last Yeezy release where each of our three local HOH had over a hundred pairs each, but we both hit on these when the biggest HOH only got less than 20 pairs, total. I am happy we hit, but I just don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom