Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Honestly, back when the og Concords released I passed and chose the Flight 95s.
Looking back, I'm like, "What was I thinking, Concords are beautiful?"
It was partly because at that time I didn't really buy multiple colorways of the same model and had a feeling I'd like the black pair more so I waited, but I didn't realize until the 2016 SJs that the cut was so much higher back then.
I say that to say, the lower cut on the pairs especially with contrasting patent and uppers (this is key) do make the shoe look more streamline imo.
So, I can understand why someone would prefer the lower cut, nostalgia aside, strictly looking at them aesthetically.
Even though I’m inclined to hate you (jk)....Ravens Nation :lol:

This I respect...most of the people I’ve heard say it just say oh it’s ugly and just bash it because they don’t like it or some think the low-cut is the way it’s supposed to be and think JB ruined it going high

You want to see Jordans sell out immediately, WITHOUT the need to limit the number of pairs released? JB just needs to do the following...

Retro XIII $135.99
He Got Game - Feb
Flint - March
Playoff - April

Retro XI $124.99
Black Red - June
Cool Grey - July
True Columbia - August
Concords - September
I’m 1 of those ppl that’s cool with Js not selling out for real.... all that means is that I can get more pairs on discount

If someone in the front office can’t put 2 and 2 together that’s on them.... the truth of the matter is they release to many retros within close proximity of each other.... every single weekend

Honestly, back when the og Concords released I passed and chose the Flight 95s.
Looking back, I'm like, "What was I thinking, Concords are beautiful?"
It was partly because at that time I didn't really buy multiple colorways of the same model and had a feeling I'd like the black pair more so I waited, but I didn't realize until the 2016 SJs that the cut was so much higher back then.
I say that to say, the lower cut on the pairs especially with contrasting patent and uppers (this is key) do make the shoe look more streamline imo.
So, I can understand why someone would prefer the lower cut, nostalgia aside, strictly looking at them aesthetically.

I respect your opinion. But no, the show was made with a high patent cut from jump. It's hat made it so iconic. The lower cut is shameful. Not to mention hideous.

I’m 1 of those ppl that’s cool with Js not selling out for real.... all that means is that I can get more pairs on discount

While "on paper" I like this. However to be honest. Js aren't worth buying or collecting if I pay $225 and then others end up getting for $140 down the road. The entire reason they are sought after is they have a certain value. If they can't hold their own retail value. The buyers and market will suffer. People have to have a justification for buying them the way we do. Collectors / resellers. Now im sure we'll hear some "I buy to wear and don't care" from the NT depths. However we see these people aren't buying nearly what they did in 2013.

TL : DR

If Js have no value at all after retail purchase. They are worthless to everyone. Including the collector and reseller me. Thus a DOA product.

buying to keep? $100 or less.

I don’t care about resell value unless I’m selling.

On that note....anyone got leads on Sub $200 win Like 11s?

They are really nice in person glad I copped

Attachments

• 27EB44A2-ECE4-47D9-880D-F27C8DE62F4D.jpeg
    27EB44A2-ECE4-47D9-880D-F27C8DE62F4D.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 23
Kind of surprised these are selling so well... very loud colorway that was at a lot of stores, eventhough limited amount

Gonna go to the closest footlocker around 3 like a vulture. Hopefully this snow keeps people away. Ready for the L in person.

Glad I jumped on these and got the W when they released in Canada last night. I wasn't sure how well they'd sell but by morning time everywhere had sold out.

Just got my pair from FTL and they only had 18 pairs on the list. Prettt big HOH as well and they generally get a good quantity of releases

Back
Top Bottom