Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Ready to see these things in hand. Kinda wouldn’t mind white joints if the price is right. The 6s I’m waiting for is the Carmine w/ NA.. and of course the 2 infrareds.

Someone posted it with their pair a few pages back
758890B8-2950-42D9-A6E9-F987E1670C02.jpeg

Hit on snkrs this morning and still haven received a shipment notification from Nike - am I losing them?

Heads up...

If you see these in person, zero chance you’ll end up passing. These are gorgeous in the day light. Quality is A1.

You missed the whole point of the entire discussion. You totally in left field. We are talking about NRG releases only. So I just had that same look on my face when I read your posts. This is the 5th NRG release and all have been insane or totally unobtainable.
some people aren't thinking like you tho, some people actually think this means JB is back. "insane or totally unobtainable" for the art basel release or even the gold top 3s, ok i'll give you that. putting this limited GR if not GR allocated release in the same group as those is laughable, but then again some people strike out on holiday 11s so that could be subjective. this release could've been on that level for you or others

Bull**** RESELLERS are back.

Pretty much. While picking up my 6s this morning, I had this young guy tell me that he hopes that upcoming black/cement OG 3s are hard to get. That way if he gets a pair, it will feel like an accomplishment. SMH. Getting a "BAD" woman to roll back to the crib with you is an accomplishment. Getting her equally "BAD" friend to join you two is an accomplishment. Having to jump through hope to get shoes is just super lame and inconvenient.

Back
Top Bottom