Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Dudes gonna reminiscence the "old days" of copping Jay's easily on discount when those Ls pile up in the record book.:lol:

Last edited:
The unclaim process at 3 at my local hoh was hilarious. 3 sizes left, 2 winner tried to come in a minute late and it was a wrap. Boys was trying to block them from the counter, swiping cards before the shoes was put on the counter to seem like they bought them already.

This release was too funny

Dudes gonna reminiscence the "old days" of copping Jay's easily on discount when those Ls pile up in the record book.:lol:

I can't wait to read these future post. NRG / Limited / Energy tags are only a good thing if you are a reseller and have a backdoor plug or a Manager in your back pocket. I can't wait for the "this is my fourth time in a row missing our on a release, now I have to go pay resale for these" post.

Ordered mine earlier. Saw a lot of pics of the shoe itself but what comes in the box? Saw pics of bottles to match and towels but which of these items if any comes with the shoes?

Seems to be bottles were given to some at NYC HOHs. Others say they came with the ones. I posted the link to buy the Gatorade collectors package with a nice collectors packaging, shirt, Gatorade, and Gatorade MJ bottle. Only small sizes left for bundle...black and white. Link is a few posts back

Pretty much. While picking up my 6s this morning, I had this young guy tell me that he hopes that upcoming black/cement OG 3s are hard to get. That way if he gets a pair, it will feel like an accomplishment. SMH. Getting a "BAD" woman to roll back to the crib with you is an accomplishment. Getting her equally "BAD" friend to join you two is an accomplishment. Having to jump through hope to get shoes is just super lame and inconvenient.

Someone buy this man a top shelf bottle! He gets it!

Chill, I just talked to another rep. They said I'm fine and that I'll get a shipping email within 1-2 business days. I did get a confirmation email

5F1AF34E-21E1-4E46-B57E-A79A89E4A2F7.gif

Pretty much. While picking up my 6s this morning, I had this young guy tell me that he hopes that upcoming black/cement OG 3s are hard to get. That way if he gets a pair, it will feel like an accomplishment. SMH. Getting a "BAD" woman to roll back to the crib with you is an accomplishment. Getting her equally "BAD" friend to join you two is an accomplishment. Having to jump through hope to get shoes is just super lame and inconvenient.

Please tell me you to him this in the line or said that isn't an accomplishment.

Please tell me you to him this in the line or said that isn't an accomplishment.

I tried to rap at little homie, but he just wasn't hearing and wasn't ready for what I was trying to tell him. Nice clothes and shoes are nice, but if you have $2 game, you are just a $2 game dude wearing nice shoes. Trying to look "exclusive" thinking you are going to grab "them", while the dude in the chucks and white t-shirt is swooping in and about to put in that "WORK" on the woman you just spent the last hour trying to get right.

Back
Top Bottom