Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

JUST GOT THE EMAIL 
roll.gif
FIRST TIME GETTING THROUGH AND GOT RAPED LOL, OH WELL I CAN USE THAT MONEY TO BUY MY CAT SOME FOOD NOW
laugh.gif

I havent recd a shipping confirmation email from Finishline but I went on finishline.com checked order under order # and it has been updated with "Shipped" and with a tracking number.

somewhere in here theres a screen cap of someone talking to a customer care rep online and they said all orders would be honored

if your whites got cancelled too you should cop on FNL they the last ones who got em and they starting to slowly sell out

i understand the 23 but the whites? damn that sucks but fnl still has some sizes. actually a lot of sites still have the white infrareds in stock

I ended up putting in an order at FNL for my second pair shortly after the NDC one. Debating on getting my second pair before they sellout, but it sucks I'll have to pay for shipping now. I just think it's lame because my order was placed without a bot, so it's pretty unfair of them to cancel both.

No it isn't. That's clearly the link they intended on tweeting, but they accidentally deleted the last character 
Like I said, Nike made a mistake but since they didn't correct it and no official link was tweeted out they view it as an unauthorized link. 

No it doesn't. I asked the guy directly about my order and he said it is still processing as normal.
lol

Like I said, Nike made a mistake but since they didn't correct it and no official link was tweeted out they view it as an unauthorized link. 

lol

It's not our fault that whoever runs their Twitter account is an incompetent idiot.

Last edited:
At least here in New Orleans, these were a SUPER GR. My HOH got at least 1000 pairs. One lady walked out with 15, and 2 other guys with 20 each, they're not from here.

I went in at 1pm and picked up.

I'm pretty sure NOLA was the only place to get those amounts and I'd assume that would be the case for all the AS shoes obviously bc that's where the AS game is.

Just called Nike to complain, and the rep informed me they're posting the new link on Twitter sometime tomorrow. I'm working on getting a discount code for the inconvenience. Weird part is my order isn't showing up as being canceled on her end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom