Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

went to to pick up my pair of both from HOH, took one look at both in person ... 2 pair up for grabs for who ever wanted em' at sacramento, ca HOH ... DISGUSTING!!! ...sorry man but both the whites & all red's are just ..... ugly. nike be done with this infrared garbage already please

went to to pick up my pair of both from HOH, took one look at both in person ... 2 pair up for grabs for who ever wanted em' at sacramento, ca HOH ... DISGUSTING!!! ...sorry man but both the whites & all red's are just ..... ugly. nike be done with this infrared garbage already please

Just called Nike to complain, and the rep informed me they're posting the new link on Twitter sometime tomorrow. I'm working on getting a discount code for the inconvenience. Weird part is my order isn't showing up as being canceled on her end.

Let me know if you can talk your way into a discount code.

I can accept all orders being canceled just to be fair. Prob will release in 2-3 weeks after they get the stock back that didn't sell from all star week in new orleans. I am sure fnl will do a sneek restock as well in a few days....

for whatever reason, NO pics online can do the in-person justice ... it's a different uglier closer to pink shade of red that you simply don't see until you see them in person (all "reds") ... and the whites ??? .... please that "infrared" strip, if you wanna call it that IS PINK!!!

Let me know if you can talk your way into a discount code.

She escalated the incident since my order is still showing as being active in their system, and I'll be receiving a response in 1-2 business days. She told me that if the order does get canceled completely that a rep should be able to provide a discount code for my next purchase.

HAHA REP GUY TOLD ME MY ORDER GOT CANCELED BECAUSE I BOUGHT TWO PAIRS............I REPLIED, NO I ONLY BOUGHT ONE ...HE REPLIED HANG ON 
laugh.gif

Whats up guys, Long time lurking here decided to make an account today. Was surprise how Nike managed this release. I failed at all eastbay, fnl. champs etc also late for the fixed link. Just curious did everyone who went through with the order for the Infrared23 got cancel? Wondering if there would be a full size run for the rescheduled release 

So they are re-releasing tommorow?

8 am est or what?

Gonna be up anyway, getting the Bamboo 28s.

Might as well set my bot for Bamboo, Infrared

mean.gif

for whatever reason, NO pics online can do the in-person justice ... it's a different uglier closer to pink shade of red that you simply don't see until you see them in person (all "reds") ... and the whites ??? .... please that "infrared" strip, if you wanna call it that IS PINK!!!

bro are you serious? these are in no way any shade of pink.They ARE RED. nearly the same shade of red as the jumpman on the box. some of yall dudes need to go back to pre k and learn dem colors

I can accept all orders being canceled just to be fair. Prob will release in 2-3 weeks after they get the stock back that didn't sell from all star week in new orleans. I am sure fnl will do a sneek restock as well in a few days....
Im hoping they'll rerelease them next week along with the powder blues. just like they did with the kobe prelude's releasing the week after

Back
Top Bottom