Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

laugh.gif
..... Dude really rustled Jimmies by saying these are better than the Jordan 1's in HIS opinion. Cats kill me acting like skirts over another man's opinion. If you think Jordan 1's are the greatest thing since sliced bread there's nothing wrong with that in the slightest but to say dudes opinion is wrong is corny. News flash, not everyone holds the Jordan 1 in high regard.

another guy flaked on sellin me a 9.5. still searching. hard to believe there were so many sold in NOLA that these are so hard to find.

Would you guys trade ds cherry 12s straight up for infrared 23s?

It all depends how much you value each shoe. Ppl have different perspectives. I would keep the infrared over the cherry but would trade for flu game. First question you should ask to yourself which pair do you value more.

may have been how the shoes were declared. Sometimes senders will declare the cost value over the price value which tends to be much lower.

I see. Don't think I'll get one since a lot of time has passed. Would've come already I hope.

after waiting all day at the dunk x change for a 13 or 14 to pop up i finally found a 14 for 350$...sold a pair of tiffs for 400 so its pretty much the same as trading them for the 6s and 50 on top which means i payed 65 dollars for these. :nthat:

so did ANYONE have any luck with the friday release? Has anyone heard from anyone that actually got a pair?

I haven't. I keep hearing that they only had a few selected sizes. Like 9.5,11 and 12? But then again this was on twitter [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I obviously dont know for sure. But i think the only sizes they had any real stock in was the 8 and the 14. Those were the only 2 sizes that stayed up for more than a minute. 

I got in right when the link was posted and saw a FSR but when I clicked my size it was sold out. Then did a refresh and the only sizes were the 8 and the 14 left. Tried to add the 8 and it was sold out by then too. 

I obviously dont know for sure. But i think the only sizes they had any real stock in was the 8 and the 14. Those were the only 2 sizes that stayed up for more than a minute. 

I got in right when the link was posted and saw a FSR but when I clicked my size it was sold out. Then did a refresh and the only sizes were the 8 and the 14 left. Tried to add the 8 and it was sold out by then too. 
 Same here.

Ah I wasn't playing that close attention. I wish they made more reds then whites. They should know that everyone wanted them

When the Original All BLACK BRED RETRO 6's come back out…. IT's gonna be Pandemonium!!!!

Hope that happens this Year...

Back
Top Bottom