Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Until Meg wakes up

Don't give a damn about meg lol. I can never get through on NDC anymore as it is I could care less I get banned from a place i can never checkout through. Now Finishline I'd be hurt lol I think WTK were the only release I couldn't get and we'll these today with the splash

I don't know what to believe, but here's what a NDC rep said to me.

This plus my order saying "preparing to ship" gives me a little bit of hope.  So, i'll see what happens.
It means that any order other than Infrared23 will process as normal. Unless Nike pulled the Infrared23 out before it was sold out?

Last edited:

I don't know what to believe, but here's what a NDC rep said to me.

This plus my order saying "preparing to ship" gives me a little bit of hope.  So, i'll see what happens.
I think I talked to the same guy. He even typed it the same. We should be good.

lmao nike customer service be like "but it never released"

megatron operators be like....
roll.gif

I was in line for a 10 in the whites and got them in my cart but went back to sleep without noticing rofl

Want the reds anyways lol

Last edited:
Got 1 pair through Fnl mobile and one through full site. Had splash screen from 7:55 to about 8:05 and got in. Only needed one pair though so might try to use as trade bait if anyone wants it. Good day cause also got the white on ndc and don't have to waste gas money to go pickup 45 min away. Feelin good.

I should've never came back to the forums. All I came out with is a lot of disappointment with these past releases. Damn Afghanistan internet lol.

Back
Top Bottom