Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

was going to buy these and the whites.  now im not getting the whites out of spite.   and i gotta go shovel snow.  sadderday

FNL WEBSITE IS THE LUCIFER OF SHOE RELEASES

PAYPAL OR CC, IT DONT MATTA BABY IT DONT MATTA

only website on earth you can have either 1 pair in cart or an entire FSR, regardless they ain't accepting your payment.. last time I got thru on FNL was Playoff 8's

MORTON SALT LEVELS RISING, NO IODINE

Finishline on mobile is definitely the way to go. I copped around 20 minutes ago on mobile but still have the splash page up from when they first went live.

I told you guys 8-9 pages back... nike has no way of determining who add the 9 manually or who used the EL so to be fair..................CANCELLATIONS FOR EVERYONE  LOLOL
roll.gif

Going on an hour with the splash page on Finishline.  Safe to say, this is another release I will miss out on.

everybody who copped through NDC...go on your ndc account and check your orders...mine are prepared to ship...click on the specific order to see

Was freaking out when the Infrared23 link tweeted by Nike wouldn't work..but managed to cop a 10.5 from FNL too.  Anyone know if it was 1 pair limit for FNL? I got 2 pairs - one for myself and one for my brother in a different size in the same order.  Would they cancel?
nah depends, i know a friend who scored multiple pairs on previous releases with the same info and everything.. u might be in luck

Lol at these thristy MFs. They just kicks man. Who cares if they cancel our orders? I'll just get carmines 

Back
Top Bottom