Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

seen em in person and still think they are wack, its just a matter of opinion really. i love the whites way more and think that if these were a gr and the whites were limited, people would be saying the opposite about these. hype controlls peoples thoughts
idk bout everyone else but i dont get caught up in the hype of general or limited tags.those white ones are cool,these are better.anyway on to the powder 10s next week

Welp, just got Megged myself. Called Nike, was told everyones order is being canceled to ensure fairness. No ban on my account, per the Nike CSR. I have no beef with this.

idk bout everyone else but i dont get caught up in the hype of general or limited tags.those white ones are cool,these are better.anyway on to the powder 10s next week
no matter how u strike it, its a matter of personal preference. neither is better just cop what you like. also im happy that people who cheated got cancelled, thats how it should be. play fair give everyone an equal chance to cop.

Welp, just got Megged myself. Called Nike, was told everyones order is being canceled to ensure fairness. No ban on my account, per the Nike CSR. I have no beef with this.
is that for everyone or did they just not ban you because you called?

Did they give you a warning? They don't BAN you on the 1st offense... only the 2nd... So next time you're getting banned bruh.

WELP! Couldn't get my size 13s! Ended up with two 14s! DAMMIT MAN!

*check sig*

Last edited by a moderator:
is that for everyone or did they just not ban you because you called?

I specifically asked about me and she said I was fine, there were no warnings or bans on my account. I asked if she herself had seen warnings or bans before, and she replied she had, usually due to bots and multiple pairs when purchases are limited to one.

Did they give you a warning? They don't BAN you on the 1st offense... only the 2nd... So next time you're getting banned bruh.

I play fair...usually. This time, obviously, I used the corrected link. i have no qualms with playing fair, didn't look at it as 'cheating' as I added to cart and checked out 15 minutes later. Lesson learned.

Damn this B***** 
roll.gif

She got US ALL! 

I don't want NDC orders to be canceled, but I definitely expected it. They need to keep their inventory for the re-release.

Back
Top Bottom