Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I went half size down and they feel a lil snug...probably would've been good with my regular size 12.
I put these up against my 8.5 glow 4's and they were almost the same size.  My infrared 23 6's are a size 9.5.  are they snug width wise or length? 

Probably had both VIs on your order and they had to reschedule it since they arent shipping any of the reds and cant fill the whole order so they didnt ship out Monday like everyone elses. 

Or maybe you got lucky. Who knows right now. everyone's pretty much clueless about what Nike is doing since they havent even rescheduled the release yet

does that means they're going to wait till the 6 release this weekend then ship the shoe to you? that still doesn't prove you're getting the shoe either. they should have the shoe and ship it instead of delaying. unless they want you get it along with the rest of us this weekend.
I only had the red pair. I'm not saying I'm getting the shipment. I'm just sharing the email I received. I'm not sure what Nike's plan is. 

Man after getting my white/pink VI's today I really wish I could have gotten these instead. Maybe Nike's mess up was a ploy to move all the white/pink VI's :rolleyes

Ok. This is weird. Talked to a rep like 2 hrs ago, he said ordered was canceled and they removed the flag off of my account. I go and check my order status to see if they did cancel it....and now I see they changed me order and applied my 15% off coupon (I didn't use it on release day because the system was acting up so I called it in). I don't know what the hell ndc is doing with this release
View media item 814085

well apparently they didnt charge ur credit card

Credit card never gets charged until the product actually ships. Still shows pending on my account since Saturday. Also, I checked before I called and the order was for $181.......now it shows $154.

that delayed shipping email looks automated, like if any product doesnt ship within a certain period of time that you purchased it, that email gets automatically sent. 

just to clarify... so no one has received their NDC orders for the toros and no one is likely to? or am I wrong

I put these up against my 8.5 glow 4's and they were almost the same size.  My infrared 23 6's are a size 9.5.  are they snug width wise or length? 
Snug width wise. The only other 6 i have is the varsity red, and that's a size 12. It feels like a 12.5 or 13

Snug width wise. The only other 6 i have is the varsity red, and that's a size 12. It feels like a 12.5 or 13
im trying to compare these to varsity reds. Do these feel like a 12.5 or 13? or do the varsity reds feel like a 12.5 or 13?

The day a retro Jordan breaks $200 is the day I'm done with jordans.
grin.gif

im trying to compare these to varsity reds. Do these feel like a 12.5 or 13? or do the varsity reds feel like a 12.5 or 13?
I have a size 12 in the varsity reds and they feel like 12.5/13. Thats why I went a half size down on these, but I think a size 12 these would've been fine. My feet are kinda wide btw.

Not like it matters, but as far as rankings go for JB red sneakers: 3 > 4 > 5 > 9 > 6

#RandomPost
Congratulations to all that got their pairs. I did not (got the white pair though so it wasnt a total loss) get a pair but I didnt try too Hard either. I do think these were a great retro+, and will look to get a pair later. I can see these settling for under 300 so I will take my time. If not no biggie, I'm not spending more than 250ish.

What about the OG all reds....the XXI and the II for that matter?

I always forget about those!

Ok, now lets re-work the list shall we: 3 > 4 > 21 > 5 > 9 > 6

:smokin

Saw you scooped up those DB 3's. Nice my man :smokin .

Thanks bro!

I had to.

Been so long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom