Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

well you're the one posting the same shoe because you feel "left out". So u get a life
what do you feel that the thread is for then? Incase you haven't noticed that's one way these threads stay alive way after release day. It happens on all threads. The only things that get posted after RD are info on restocks and pics of ppls pairs. Oh and comments like yours
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Size 13's came in from Amsterdam, damn these are bright in person. Got my sz 8 comin from the chi this weekend, s/o to @ColdCity for meeting up with a CLer for me and props to @SoleSociety for pointing me to the listing in his hometown. Thanks fam. Love my chi city folks. Thanks gents!

what do you feel that the thread is for then? Incase you haven't noticed that's one way these threads stay alive way after release day. It happens on all threads. The only things that get posted after RD are info on restocks and pics of ppls pairs. Oh and comments like yours :lol:  
word

When I finally get mine delivered from flight club I'll post a pic too. I still haven't seen them in person. Can't wait"

They are nice, any body gettin a bit of yellowing yet? 2 wears and slight yellowing, 1 wear for my whites and same story...bought em both at footaction.

Spray the soles with the yellow bottle armor all... The protectant helps a lot... All my clear sole shoes from last year still have no yellowing

Back
Top Bottom