Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Wow the resell on these are crazy. Doesn't make me feel too bad for spending $400 on a Air Tech Challenge 2 Wimbledon since those were more limited than these.

Dude in my local FB group is selling a 13 for $340. Was tempted but I can't pull the trigger. Would rather get some TB or Blk/Cement 3s for less than that price... :smh:

I could of gave you a size 14 for $350
mean.gif
 i dont wear a 14, I was just saying 14 was the only other one for 450

Was supposed to buy these off a fellow NTer, but I'm starting to think he flaked on me, lol.

This guy's a saint. I'm not an 11, I'm a 9.5, but I almost feel tempted to buy them just because I probably won't find a DS 9.5 anywhere. Risk wearing clown shoes, or not having them at all? 

dude's a cool guy i been chatting with him about the kobe's tho, but i wouldnt cop if ur 9.5...them 11s probably fit like 12s

Maaaaan I'm so tempted to grab those [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

dude's a cool guy i been chatting with him about the kobe's tho, but i wouldnt cop if ur 9.5...them 11s probably fit like 12s
Im a sz12 usually(i like my shoes with a lil room, 3s, and 5s fit a little big nothn crazy, not sure if they fit big enough for me to pull off an 11.5 but probably) with how big ive heard these run im super tempted to grab up these sz11s

Im a sz12 usually(i like my shoes with a lil room, 3s, and 5s fit a little big nothn crazy, not sure if they fit big enough for me to pull off an 11.5 but probably) with how big ive heard these run im super tempted to grab up these sz11s

well depends on the type of sz 12 u r, ima 12.5-12 so the sz 12s arent THAT big. its kinda jus right cuz these are actually pretty narrow. a sz 11 would kill me foot in certain areas

well depends on the type of sz 12 u r, ima 12.5-12 so the sz 12s arent THAT big. its kinda jus right cuz these are actually pretty narrow. a sz 11 would kill me foot in certain areas
Like i said i like some room in my kicks, so my shoes all sz12 have some space in them, some would say they fit big... To me its how i like it

Like i said i like some room in my kicks, so my shoes all sz12 have some space in them, some would say they fit big... To me its how i like it

i think they fit jus like the 6s last year and very tight/narrow width wise, at least at first...amazing in person, the color is like the submit button u push down here when u make a post

Finally got a local guy on eBay to pull down his post and sell to me. Originally agree on 375 but dude was cool and gave em to me for 350 at the meet up cuz we sparked a good convo bout kicks. It's bad I think 350 is a steal but it looks like I have one of the only size 13s in chicago so I ain't madView media item 847845

Back
Top Bottom