Jordan VI Low "Seahawks"

Question: I have yet to buy a "remastered" shoe and haven't really looked at too many pics. It might be too early to tell but I'm wondering if those icy blue soles are the same garbage we were getting before? I really doubt they went back to the slower yellowing formula but would be cool if they did. only time will tell I guess but I'm 98% sure they didn't change anything about icy soles
tired.gif

Kinda feelin these. I really like VI's but i'm not crazy about the lows like i am the mids

Question: I have yet to buy a "remastered" shoe and haven't really looked at too many pics. It might be too early to tell but I'm wondering if those icy blue soles are the same garbage we were getting before? I really doubt they went back to the slower yellowing formula but would be cool if they did. only time will tell I guess but I'm 98% sure they didn't change anything about icy soles |I  

They seem to be the same unfortunately.

Got to hold these in hand today, the leather is the same quality as the infrared 6 lows... Thick, stiff cuts off leather, the suede part of the upper/blue parts seem to be very mediocre in quality... If you brush it with your finger it doesn't change colors like the anthracite 9's... Also the pair I was holding seemed to have a very dingy look to them, so I'm not sure if these shoes will be a dirt magnet. The blue also has a somewhat faced look to it that isn't picked up in photographs. I'll cop cause I feel like there isn't enough blue Jordan's in my collection overall... Plus the green brings it together... Oh yea and I'm a sucker for speckles on the missile gives them that 90's feel [emoji]128526[/emoji]
View media item 1711559View media item 1711560View media item 1711561View media item 1711562View media item 1711563View media item 1711564

Last edited:
These are nice but nothing special IMO. With UNC AJ1s coming out in October, I'll just wait for those.  Plus I got those VII Bordeauxs a week ago.

Anyone from Greensboro NC? Recently moved from Jersey and was trying to find out what my chances are for copping these at the mall

Anyone from Greensboro NC? Recently moved from Jersey and was trying to find out what my chances are for copping these at the mall
I'm not in NC but it seems like malls in MD are doing either sweepstakes or FCFS.  I'd say find a store doing FCFS and just show up when they open.  If we learned anything from the past couple VI lows, these won't be hard to get.

nj2ncshawty nj2ncshawty I used to go to Four Seasons all the time, but I live in Winston now. I know the Footaction in FS did a raffle, but I doubt every pair will be picked up, so you could try showing up right after the window is over & try there. DTLR & Finishline are probably going to have them, so you could also get there when the mall opens & try. Like the guy above said, the last few non-OG colorways haven't been immediate sellouts, so I doubt people will be getting these to flip. If all else fails, you could probably buy them online later during the day

Yea I doubt these will be an instant sellout. DTLR & FNL still had the chromes sitting last week in Durham.

I see these selling out in the Seattle/Tacoma area to all the Seahawk fans. I was up at my local mall on Tuesday and

seen about 8 dudes with Hawk jerseys asking if they have them Seahawk Jordan's? SMH. The manager at Champs was hella

Funny telling this one guy when he asked about them Seahawk J's and he said No we don't have, never heard of A Seahawks 

Jordan. Dude just walked right out.

Same here. Went OOS instantly though. And there I was, getting excited that I wouldn't have to be up early to cop on a Saturday...

So are they releasing on SNKRS or what? I'm confused. Nike Dallas didn't even get a shipment
Yeah it looks like they reset the notification button for them in SNKRS. I'm hoping to cop through there as well since not a lot of stores in the Seattle area seem to be getting them and the Nike store downtown is doing FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom