Jordan VI Midnight Navy - March 2022 now

Joined Aug 3, 2013
These being pushed back is extremely disappointing news for me as I’ve been looking forward to them for the longest time. Ah well, I waited years and years, a few more months won’t kill me. These are still a day one, 10:00AM ET cop.

Joined Jul 29, 2005
Kinda glad it got pushed back tbh. Doesn't feel like there is a lot of people enthusiastic about these and that's fine with me.

Joined May 15, 2003
This push back sucks

Makes me wonder about the cool greys, but so many people have them early it might be good.

Joined Aug 10, 2012
This push back sucks

Makes me wonder about the cool greys, but so many people have them early it might be good.
I think those Gray XI will be OK for this Christmastime because the XI is Jordan Brand's annual December staple for hype and sales. I doubt they could squander that release, especially based on the season.

Joined May 10, 2013
I think those Gray XI will be OK for this Christmastime because the XI is Jordan Brand's annual December staple for hype and sales. I doubt they could squander that release, especially based on the season.
it has nothing to do with being Jordan brand’s December staple and more to do with the port and shipping issues that are backed up and causing delays.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now