Jordan VI/XI DMP LC please

Oops, sorry I didn't know. How come? Look like I am advertising it or something?

Just copy and paste pics for checks in future?

Originally Posted by mmmfreegoo23

Oops, sorry I didn't know. How come? Look like I am advertising it or something?

Just copy and paste pics for checks in future?

simple fact that its help you out from other people bidding on the auction as well....you run the risk of someone sniping you in the last seconds.

yeah just post the pictures

Also sellers might post their live links so more people see it and maybe bid

This rule is stupid If the shoes are tagged you can do a seller search and look at Items for sale.
These shoes are Legit

A few things to help you out
1 I have never seen fake DMPs with the 91 96 tissue paper If it has that paper with a tag in the Pic they are Legit
2 The carbon on the XI tells you all you need to know as well. IF it is a Dark Gold color woven with Black it is legit. If the gold on the Carbons look like the color of gold jewelry and is smooth they are Fakes.
3 The gold jumpman on the side almost looks embossed on the Legit shoes. It is screened on the Fake pair, By screened I mean it is like Painted on and very smooth.
4 there are Legit shoes with the Gold Letters up and down the Lace Holes they were the first run. These letters will always read Left to Right. If they ALL DO NOT read Left to RIGHT they are Fake. By Left to right I mean the letters on the Legit shoe will ALWAYS read J O R D A N no watter which side of the shoe it is on. THE fake shoes with read N A D R O J Spelling it Right to left.
hope this helps

Thanks for the heads up on posting the ebay item, makes sense.

I appreciate the info on the shoes and what to look for that helps a lot. Lets just hope I win then cause I have always wanted them and got screwed on the last ones I bought.

Thanks again

Originally Posted by cowboys600

This rule is stupid If the shoes are tagged you can do a seller search and look at Items for sale.
These shoes are Legit

A few things to help you out
1 I have never seen fake DMPs with the 91 96 tissue paper If it has that paper with a tag in the Pic they are Legit
2 The carbon on the XI tells you all you need to know as well. IF it is a Dark Gold color woven with Black it is legit. If the gold on the Carbons look like the color of gold jewelry and is smooth they are Fakes.
3 The gold jumpman on the side almost looks embossed on the Legit shoes. It is screened on the Fake pair, By screened I mean it is like Painted on and very smooth.
4 there are Legit shoes with the Gold Letters up and down the Lace Holes they were the first run. These letters will always read Left to Right. If they ALL DO NOT read Left to RIGHT they are Fake. By Left to right I mean the letters on the Legit shoe will ALWAYS read J O R D A N no watter which side of the shoe it is on. THE fake shoes with read N A D R O J Spelling it Right to left.
hope this helps
you could just use mspaint to edit out the tag..

Back
Top Bottom