Jordan VII Black Olive - January 7, 2023

air-jordan-7-black-olive-release-date-2022-1-1024x640.jpg

Black Olives, Black Taxis, Military Blacks.

JB givin us everyone we dont want. :lol:

Pure money-grabbing from Nike. Can't blame them unfortunately. They know they can't release these wack colorways after actually releasing the Military Blue's, Taxis, Bordeauxs. I'll be staying away until then but Nike is clearly cashing in $$$. No surprise there

Depending on actual pics. They may have potential. If they look like Bords, I may still be in. The mock pic is not terrible. But to skip the playoff, :smh: . I am game for new colors if they keep original color schemes. There are still some unseen Bulls colors I def could entertain though. If the 7 is that hard up, go back to that.

I would love for them simply to flip the uppers. A Black Cardinal, a White upper version of the Playoff would be nice. They kind of done that with Hares with those Barcelona Nights . Or days, I cant remember. I would def take a pair of the two mentioned above as long as they didnt screw it up. It would be pretty simple really.

I just need bordeauxs again

Your post is making me reiterate about something I posted in a separate thread related to the VII.

I mentioned it was disappointing that they're only re-releasing the Cardinal VII as the original colorway for this year. I mentioned that they should have re-released the Bordeaux, Hare, Charcoal and Olympic this year since it's the 30th anniversary of the VII. I would have even been OK with two out of those four originals being rehashed this year.

But they decide to disappoint us as usual and re-release only one original colorway, and a boatload of useless or crappy colorways like this one with the VII this year. It's even worse because this year marks that it has been 30 years since the iconic VII came out.

Back
Top Bottom