Jordan VII Black Olive - January 7, 2023

WHY!? The color blocking is dope but the patent heel, nike air, and whatever the hell that pattern is at the front and pull tab is just atrocious. Keep it simple you goofs. Can’t have anything :smh:

WHY!? The color blocking is dope but the patent heel, nike air, and whatever the hell that pattern is at the front and pull tab is just atrocious. Keep it simple you goofs. Can’t have anything :smh:

Didn’t even realize the back was patent leather until you pointed it out. These are bowling shoe / booty butt cheeks ugly.

Didn’t even realize the back was patent leather until you pointed it out. These are bowling shoe / booty butt cheeks ugly.
I don’t think that’s patent leather.

I’m just glad to see not too many people are feeling these. Hopefully I can cop for under $150. Nike Air is the only detail I see an issue with, which is minor, especially if I’m able to cop for the low.

The pattern…is it not a nod to Tinker’s original Jordan 7 sketch? Not sure if Nike Air on the heel is as well.

These are looking good! I noticed though, unlike the other Afrobeats these aren’t releasing in GS sizes. Wonder what type of release this will be? Starting to see some favor for them on social media. Would love to cop for the low.

Just hit on dtlr but I might try if I take an L on snkrs for the lebron 7s this will be the consolation prize and will only buy these from nike dtlr I'm stuck with them if I change my mind

Waiting for them to go on sale.

I noticed I was given access to them on FNL the other day, and my size was still available at my local store nearly five hours later. I figured these would sit on SNKRS.

I learned my lesson on 7's buying Flint's at full price.

Yeah, these are sitting but they aren’t available everywhere like the other pair.

Starting to see Afrobeats at $150, think they’ll go lower? $120 would be nice, lol

Last edited:
1673149397976.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom