Jordan VII Black Olive - January 7, 2023

They really f'd this one up bad with the colorway concept. Now they worsened it with the "NIKE AIR" on back instead of the traditional "23" found on the back of the VII. 🙄 💩🗑️🚽

The Nike Air is the only thing I don’t like about these and other Afrobeats colorway. Otherwise, I like em!! Coppin on discount. Waiting for the first colorway to get a little lower.

Honestly not mad at the concept of
These. Weird *** color tho makes me wants the Afrobeats more

It looks like "Alternate Afrobeats" will be another name for these.

Just noticed them adding some abstract cubism mountain and some birds flying on the side to give it that wakanda vibe lol

The wild motif on these made me think they tried to make the finished product coincide with the popularity of Black Panther & Wakanda Forever movies.

picasso swerve picasso swerve Bert. Bert. slaughterx slaughterx Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz look Mr. Goody Two Shoes hasn’t put the correct date in the subject 🤪

Thanks for pointing that out since I didn't realize the date change despite posting something with the revised date in it yesterday. I'll revise it simultaneously with the name in the thread title.

I don’t think they made too many pairs of these. Dropped on Nike.ca, which shares stock with Nike Europe. And they sold out in less than an hour. I assumed it was the fake sellout, but nope - no restocks. So if you’re one of the few who actually dig this pair, might want to cop on RD rather than waiting for a sale.

Back
Top Bottom