Jordan VII Sizing Questions

Maybe this is out of date, but I have French Blue/Flint grey VII's in a 10.5 that fit like 11s. I wish I would have a gotten a 9.5 or 10. Id say get the13.

As previously stated... If we're talking '06 retros, go true to size.
Up until '04 I was in the habit of sizing up a half size on almost all Air Jordan #s lower than XIII.
Once the '04 season rolled around pretty much all models went true to size.

As previously stated... If we're talking '06 retros, go true to size.
Up until '04 I was in the habit of sizing up a half size on almost all Air Jordan #s lower than XIII.
Once the '04 season rolled around pretty much all models went true to size.

tough question cuz, i have all my 7'z in a size smaller cuz they feel big when i tried my actual size,

tough question cuz, i have all my 7'z in a size smaller cuz they feel big when i tried my actual size,

I'd go with your normal size cuz if you get your exact size the j's won't crease that much

I'd go with your normal size cuz if you get your exact size the j's won't crease that much

Id hold out for the 13. From my experience VIIs run a little big to begin with, get the 14 and you'll really look lke bugs bunny.

Id hold out for the 13. From my experience VIIs run a little big to begin with, get the 14 and you'll really look lke bugs bunny.

The VII's run big for me. I wear a size 12 and they fell like 13's which is ok if I were to ball in them.

The VII's run big for me. I wear a size 12 and they fell like 13's which is ok if I were to ball in them.

Back
Top Bottom