Jordan VII Sizing Questions

I did a search on this forum and couldn't find any info on this so I'm going to ask. I'm interested in buying a couple of different Jordan 7'sand it seems to be easier and cheaper to go with a 14 other than a 13. What do the experts think? Thx for the help ahead of time.

Are you asking what size you should buy?? Only advice I have, is try some on and go with what feels better. If you can not find the 7's anywhere to try on,try on the True Flights. They fit exactly the same way IMO.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, can I go with a 14 if I normally wear a 13. I'll try on some true flights as babyJs23 suggested since there aren'tany 7's in my area.

hmmm well im a sz 10 and i have the cardinals in a sz 10.5 they fit good but it got some nasty creases

I'm speaking from my own experience. If we're talkin' 06' retro, do not buy a size bigger. I got a pair 9.5 that fit like 10s.

Go true to size. I wear 13 also. I have VII's in a 13 and 14. The 13 fits the best but the 14 fits fine too honestly. It really depends on your foot.

For me they run big ..............
I got the Citrus and they run a little big and Im a sz 13 too
I actually tried my brother Hare 7 sz 14 and they are way too big for me so stay with your truth sz

Maybe this is out of date, but I have French Blue/Flint grey VII's in a 10.5 that fit like 11s. I wish I would have a gotten a 9.5 or 10. Id say get the13.

As previously stated... If we're talking '06 retros, go true to size.
Up until '04 I was in the habit of sizing up a half size on almost all Air Jordan #s lower than XIII.
Once the '04 season rolled around pretty much all models went true to size.

tough question cuz, i have all my 7'z in a size smaller cuz they feel big when i tried my actual size,

I'd go with your normal size cuz if you get your exact size the j's won't crease that much

Id hold out for the 13. From my experience VIIs run a little big to begin with, get the 14 and you'll really look lke bugs bunny.

The VII's run big for me. I wear a size 12 and they fell like 13's which is ok if I were to ball in them.

My flint VIIs run a little big, so I wouldn't advise getting a 14. Go with your true size

VII's are funny I got some olympics in a 10.5 and they fit tight...but I also have some french blues that are size 10 and fit me perfect so its kinda aniffey call

Back
Top Bottom