Jordan VIII Blk/Yellow

^^^That explains it then. He started wearing non PE Jordans after they dropped him, like the Pure and Black Cat III's. I never saw him wear these, so thosesamples must be super rare.

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

They are Michael Pietrus' PE's... They were made for him just before JB decided to drop him, so he never wore them on the court...

thx for the info~
so whts the team of this colorway?
i kno hes in Orlando and wearing the Jordan III pure and black cat...

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

They are Michael Pietrus' PE's... They were made for him just before JB decided to drop him, so he never wore them on the court...

thx for the info~
so whts the team of this colorway?
i kno hes in Orlando and wearing the Jordan III pure and black cat...
gsw.jpg

Most likely a kobe PE or something, but the man says hes sure they're not fake...well if you dont know anything about them how can you prove this?

had to quote it for the guys that dont read.

I'm pretty sure MP wears HyperDunks now and not AJ III's............but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by never wear them

pls lock if posted already.

whats up with these? (VIII)

2ns6his.jpg
Is that Drake ?
that would make sense, but those are too nice for him, especially after he wore them ugly purple 5s

quoted for cats who dont read, these are dope, and like i said I knew they looked too good to be fakes. Love eights but theyre too narrow for myfeet
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom