Jordan VIII White/Orange Blaze-Silver-Stealth PICS!!!

its a last min. decision for me because i need somethin for homecoming......

i think i will cop these but should i wait till the release date for $98 or the sales rack for alot cheaper?

I thought you were supposed to dress up and wear a nice pair of dress shoes for homecoming, not jordans. Especially not those ugly things.
If you are saying bred you better be talking about white or wheat.

homecoming isn't formal and i thought about getting them but i don't like the 23 on the strap's color
"Ain't got no dreads , got a big *** head ; now shake them dreads while i shake my head"- San Quinn... forreal i got a size 8 head tho

^so they're about somethin?

not likin them....pretty ugly to me.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (4-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (5-1)-
-Seattle Starbuckers (0-0)-

nice and simple! im coppin
teammemphistigers​
15Allen 5Anderson 35Bailey 3Dorsey 14Douglas-Roberts 2Dozier 1Kemp 20Mack 31McGrady 4Niles 32Robinson 23Rose 0Taggart
Team Phone Chat​

Nice...but i wont be copping

i just dont dig the color placement (could use some more orange IMO, maybe on the sole)

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
XBL GT: DWills925 Member #5- DJ236
GwiNNeTT CouNTy​

I think that they look terrible, but the lining graphic is a very nice touch.
*no look pass to somebody that wants them*
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

I can't front I can't wait for these.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
*Team Florida*
*NT Detective*

Not to bring you down, but I saw these in person the other day and they are terrible. They could be the worst VIII's to ever release next to the women Aqua's. The entire shoe is just made cheaply. The straps have what is suppose to be tumbled leather, but half of that leather doesn't even come tumbled. The smooth leather on the toe creases simply by pushing your thumb on them. Also, the two shades of grey on the shoe don't even match. The 3m and the grey midsole are completely different colors so it looks stupid. The pattern on the inside is sick, I'm not gonna lie, but these shoes aren't even worth using my discount on. I'll stick with my Peapod's.

I've seen these in person and the word awesome doesnt really come to mind
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Quote:
easy pass |I
tired.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

If I can get them on base for 110 tax free I would think about it.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Back
Top Bottom