Jordan VI's 2010.

It is weird that Nike didn't release sizes Of MS6 bigger than 12 in the US . We here in Manila we got sizes up to 14.

lol pretty ironic since alot of filipinos tend to have smaller feet. i.e sz 8-10. no hate cuz im chinese myself. sz 10-10.5

^not anymore my man, I myself has a sz 13 feet. Nowadays there are lots of people here wearing sz13s here and every store on has 1 pair of sz13 per style if they would even have that size, so that makes every release a quickstrike for me
laugh.gif
just lucky that there are people who are looking out for me
pimp.gif

So Finishline still hasnt sent me a shiping confirmation e-mail but I called yesterday and dude said there wa actaully a pair of shoes to my name my order was fufilled and they were just waiting to get the tracking number and **! but i still aint got the e-mail, #*!?

Feeling all white 25th anniversary ones.   need those , the Oreo's and the white/red ones and im good.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Here in Chicago, only HOH and NT Chi got the motorsports.. as far as I know. NT had about 80 pairs and sold out within the hour. HOH sold out before open because all the greedy employees got their mits on the shoes. smh
There were plenty of Motorsports to go around at HoH Chi.

Anyone know why the Motorsport thread was removed?
How many?

At least 60 pairs. I got my first pair when they opened around 8 45 am. People who didnt get a ticket from the night before seemed to cop. I went to Niketown cause I had a return and was hoping to use the credit on a pair of Motorsports (plus I got that 20% coupon that expires in 2 hours when you do a return; wonder if they would have let me use it) but they had sold when they opened at 8 am. I used the coupon to get the West All Star Hyperize and then stopped by HoH again cause its on my way home. Got a second pair. Dudes in front of me were still gettin sz 10, 11. And this was around 11 am. So not sure who told you they sold out before they opened.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Finally got thru to a FNL csr. Homie said all excessive charges or "holds" will clear by tues. or weds. at the latest.

I called Sat afternoon and had the holds reversed. This morning Fline put the holds on again. I had to call my bank again to get it reversed. Fline better get this cleared up quick cause its gettin real annoyin.

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

oreos>motorsports
Opinions are like....well, you know.  In both cases it's usually best to keep them under wraps, cause no one really wants to see or hear either.

laugh.gif

What do you know, I was completely surprised just now.

My orders from FNL.com arrived out of the blue despite what my order status online (processing), the automated CS (my order has been fulfilled but is awaiting a UPS tracking number, and a live representative 30 minutes ago told me (takes 3-5 days to process).

The only email I got from FNL.com was for the initial order confirmation.

UPS ground FTW

Originally Posted by KickHead23

So Finishline still hasnt sent me a shiping confirmation e-mail but I called yesterday and dude said there wa actaully a pair of shoes to my name my order was fufilled and they were just waiting to get the tracking number and **! but i still aint got the e-mail, #*!?
Yea same thing happened with me. Called and the guy said let me check the ups system, gave me the tracking number. They had actually got picked up on the 8th and should be here tomorrow.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

same thing happened to me.  mine were waiting on me when i got home today.  i never got a tracking number or an email saying they were shipped either.  i'm sure you will get yours soon.  my pair is absolutely amazing.  i could not be happier with this release.   

Same here, delivered before I woke up... no email since Friday when I ordered. So its a bit of a FAIL/WIN.

Back
Top Bottom