Jordan Website Question????

Hoping someone on NT can help me out...Sorry if this doesn't belong here or whatever, if that is the case just lock or delete. Just really looking for an answer!
I have been out of the game for a few years and I remember awhile back being on here and there was a website mentioned to go to that had ALL information regarding release dates/info/tag info on each Joradn (I-XXIII).

I want to say there was a "-" in the website name like airjordan-23 or jordan-23....something....I know there is "jordanzone" which is helpful but does not have the legit tag info/numbers that should be on each Jordan to prove if they are legit or not.

Basically hoping someone will know what I am talking about and can point in me in the right direction...Greatly appreciated! 

Hoping someone on NT can help me out...Sorry if this doesn't belong here or whatever, if that is the case just lock or delete. Just really looking for an answer!
I have been out of the game for a few years and I remember awhile back being on here and there was a website mentioned to go to that had ALL information regarding release dates/info/tag info on each Joradn (I-XXIII).

I want to say there was a "-" in the website name like airjordan-23 or jordan-23....something....I know there is "jordanzone" which is helpful but does not have the legit tag info/numbers that should be on each Jordan to prove if they are legit or not.

Basically hoping someone will know what I am talking about and can point in me in the right direction...Greatly appreciated! 

Back
Top Bottom