Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

It’s been a good couple of years for under the radar OG retros. Copped many OG’s for under retail: Black/red 13s, last shot 14s, HGG 13s, and now these.

Definitely. Glad Jordan’s aren’t hyped anymore. Those dark years from 09-14 were a pain. Many of those same shoes you named were damn near impossible to get. Vividly remember HGG’s 13’s releasing and the line outside the mall looked like the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade. HGG’s dropped now and hardly anyone gave AF......except for us who this isn’t a trend for :nthat:

were you able to stack the 10%

Villa didn’t even send me the code for signing up but I didn’t see an option for additional coupons after I entered the THANK20 code. Wasn’t mad at it though. Was literally looking at these on Stock X this morning at $153 thinking I should pull the trigger. Def satisfied.

lol I would've saved $10 if i waited a couple weeks! I really like my pair. picked up the ogs at Ross shortly after the 12s came out. honestly I never really appreciated them at the time. they just seemed so plain too me.

1E41B736-8762-439A-89CB-591C80082998.jpeg

Gym flow today. Glad these were slept on. Super plush, comfy enough for me.

Finally got my hands on these and I’m beyond satisfied. Definitely one of the more faithful retro’s JB has done. These take me back to a simpler time. The OG box is literally the icing on the cake. Can’t wait to have it again with Concords too. Did toe cap Steels get scrapped? Regardless....beautiful.

242FCF9E-EE1B-4280-A64C-A7839D866A5E.jpeg

Local outlet had a pair in stock for 139.99 in my size with the lid. Knowing it can be had cheaper, decided to hold onto the pair while I was browsing.

...After staring at it long enough said it was a good enough discount. To hell with delayed gratification. :lol:

Even at $140 these are easily worth it . Nice find at the outlets , too. I haven’t struck gold like that in something in my size in YEARS

Can’t believe how slept on these are. One of the best retros from JB ever.
Bc jb greedy @ss done saturated the market with mostly bs gimicky phoned-in releases.
We feeling that "buyer fatigue".
Between adc n jb, I personally got 4 pairs, tops. And it's a wrap on 2018.

Back
Top Bottom