Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Were you here for the last release? Kawsone did it right.
200w.gif
When was this, **** was I doing I don’t even remember I thought they never released on Kawsone thought they did a pop up shop in NY.

200w.gif
When was this, **** was I doing I don’t even remember I thought they never released on Kawsone thought they did a pop up shop in NY.

Site almost got back doored at first. Kaws put up a funny picture about it. Then they did a raffle that was open for no more than 7 minutes and had crazy number of entries. You could enter for individual items or groups of items. Whatever got picked you were charged that entry total and it shipped. Super quick raffle.

ok I remember most of this, I lost all hope when I thought pairs were getting back doored didn’t even enter the raffle...:smh: :stoneface:

Site almost got back doored at first. Kaws put up a funny picture about it. Then they did a raffle that was open for no more than 7 minutes and had crazy number of entries. You could enter for individual items or groups of items. Whatever got picked you were charged that entry total and it shipped. Super quick raffle.
kaws-statement-kawsone-release-date.jpg

This release was the start of my 0-for-2017 on raffles. Only raffles I have hit on were FTL app and that doesn't get you KAWS or OW, that's for sure.

Much prefer the black to the grey pair anyway, so I'll take the earlier L if I can get the W this time. Highly doubtful tho. Would look good next to the Black Snoopys I have on the way.

Weren’t there rumors that this pic also meant NO to hackers/bots, not just backdoor?
Yea that's what everyone assumed. Release got pushed back and he put up that pic so everyone assumed he was telling bots no no no.

I’m ready to wear the hoodie w these blacks. Maybe even go full ******* and rock one grey one black. :rofl:

That would be the ultimate KAWS flex w the hoodie holding a black BFF plush haha.

We need a picture of your full shoe closet at some point. You have to have insurance for your shoe closet right? Gotta be worth damn near a down payment on a house at this point haha

Weren’t there rumors that this pic also meant NO to hackers/bots, not just backdoor?

IIRC, it was prompted by people getting the early link, carting, and getting all the way to the submit order screen. Then dudes went for the social media flex and KAWS shut it down. Can't lie, I had multiple pages with full carts and payment info at the ready.

Sorry for the ****ty photo but just had to share...

Today was a huge day. Picked up 2 major grails.

Traded my OW J1s for the Kaws 4s (i technically for the Kaws 4 for under retail with this trade :nthat:

But the real grail is the 1975 Eames Lounger and Ottoman in Rosewood. Oh yaaaaa

1581EB04-50EA-4CB3-8EBC-A89BE12916AE.jpeg

Sorry for the ****ty photo but just had to share...

Today was a huge day. Picked up 2 major grails.

Traded my OW J1s for the Kaws 4s (i technically for the Kaws 4 for under retail with this trade :nthat:

But the real grail is the 1975 Eames Lounger and Ottoman in Rosewood. Oh yaaaaa

1581EB04-50EA-4CB3-8EBC-A89BE12916AE.jpeg
That's dope! Hope you got a good deal on the Lounge. It's one of my grails too.

Back
Top Bottom