Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

But the real grail is the 1975 Eames Lounger and Ottoman in Rosewood. Oh yaaaaa

1581EB04-50EA-4CB3-8EBC-A89BE12916AE.jpeg

That chair?? :nerd:

Thanks man!

The lounger is actually an iconic piece of American design by Ray and Charles Eames.
these go for anywhere from 6-10k for a set like this.
I know nothing about furniture. Only old piece of furniture I want is the old Joe baseball glove chair. No clue what they go for though.

No one has any info on what the release procedure gonna be? OR maybe Yeezy Mafia should just stick to Adidas.

I got nothing last time around so I hope I get blessed... I wouldn't play around with multiple entries unless all of the information was different.... They definitely weeded out duplicate entries last time around

They had a good system last time to weed out multiple entries even though I came up with my L form his site last time. Kinda wish they would do an email link through newsletter so each link is unique and keep it the same like last time with a very short window to enter.

Either way I feel the best about his raffles out of all the online raffles if that makes sense. He actually wants people to wear or display these, not resell.

Did he make a big announcement last time?

Why didn’t Nike do something. Similar with the off white. Kaws one will crash watch.

Back
Top Bottom