Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I can cop the grey for a good price but it's a 9,5, i usually take a size 9 (levis and cactus recently in that size) but can't lace them (too short) with their stock waxed laces (i use upper wings), was forced to switch with standard AJ 4 laces so i'm kind on the fence

I can cop the grey for a good price but it's a 9,5, i usually take a size 9 (levis and cactus recently in that size) but can't lace them (too short) with their stock waxed laces (i use upper wings), was forced to switch with standard AJ 4 laces so i'm kind on the fence
What's considered a good price for that size?

Late Pickup Post KAWS!

413921878.jpg

the "ask" prices on these look like there slowly going over 800 on stockx on my size, 10. shud I buy at 800 while I can? or do u think these will dip back down to the 750 mark again soon?

the "ask" prices on these look like there slowly going over 800 on stockx on my size, 10. shud I buy at 800 while I can? or do u think these will dip back down to the 750 mark again soon?

I think you could put in a bid for 775 and get them, I doubt the sellers will hold out for a $25 difference at the price.

anyone's pairs squeak?
is the squeak near the tongue? I think it's been said that it's the leather on leather from the inside of the shoe and on the tongue. with that said, no, mine dont squeak. but, they might the the most beautiful shoe in my collection. I literally love these

is the squeak near the tongue? I think it's been said that it's the leather on leather from the inside of the shoe and on the tongue. with that said, no, mine dont squeak. but, they might the the most beautiful shoe in my collection. I literally love these

Yeah. Its really bad

try a GOOD leather conditioner. and in very small amounts. dont get it on the suede. this may help to "lube" the leather so it wont squeak. I wear my sneakers farely lose. so I dont have this issue. also, i dont wear them enuf to sweat in them and i wear good thick socks. maybe this helps?

this is the only shoe I dont like ppl hating on lol. it's crazy to me when ppl say they dont like these. because, in my opinion, they're beautiful and flawless

These can be worn with so much which is why I copped. Greys are dope too. Wish I had gotten them

These can be worn with so much which is why I copped. Greys are dope too. Wish I had gotten them
agree. I do like the black better. but I like and want the greys. the resale is too much on those. crazy, because it's the same exact shoe.

agree. I do like the black better. but I like and want the greys. the resale is too much on those. crazy, because it's the same exact shoe.
Different color and different production numbers means they aren't exactly the same at all.

I’m usually a triple black dude but I think they tje greys>>

Although I’m super happy w my black pair

Back
Top Bottom