Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

But see, your situation is different. You asked your friend to enter for you. If he agreed, then he should honor his agreement 100%. That's a completely different scenario.

Again, I feel for him because his pair was lost in the mail, but that's not his friends fault. Losing his shoes is probably clouding his judgment, which is understandable. I'd be devastated in his position. But he's still being unreasonable. For instance, he states:

"I even offered to pay a little extra as a kind gesture."

It is not "a kind gesture" to ask someone to give you a several hundred dollar discount. That's just nuts.

I see your viewpoint and my 'kind gesture' comment was more a figure of speech. As I told the misses, if these were still fetching $1000+ I wouldn't even of broached it with him because I'm going to let my friend make his paper. Like many of you said it wasn't his fault my pair got stolen/lost, stuff happens. I only broached the topic with him because resell has bottomed out and he had no intentions on keeping or wearing.

I mean the only outlet he knows to sell from is StockX and again because I told him about it. Like I mentioned before I've helped him numerous times sell/buy shoes no questions asked. What's funny is he called me the night before the raffle, looking for a way to flip any hot shoe that was coming out and so I put him onto the KAWS pair.

Right now he'd pocket $660 for his size 11 on StockX after fees...so If I offered him $530 for his pair that's not reasonable to a 'friend'???...I guess some folks really need an additional $130 in their pocket helping a 'friend' be damn

Again, I’m stuck to mine because of a friend that didn’t even collect or wear seen the dollar signs after I asked him to enter for me. Sorry, that OP was so long ago I forgot about them getting stolen.
I agree with everything that you’ve said. But it is what it is...let’s move away from this topic and on to happier news haha.

I see your viewpoint and my 'kind gesture' comment was more a figure of speech. As I told the misses, if these were still fetching $1000+ I wouldn't even of broached it with him because I'm going to let my friend make his paper. Like many of you said it wasn't his fault my pair got stolen/lost, stuff happens. I only broached the topic with him because resell has bottomed out and he had no intentions on keeping or wearing.

I mean the only outlet he knows to sell from is StockX and again because I told him about it. Right now he'd pocket $660 for his size 11 on StockX after fees...so If I offered him $530 for his pair that's not reasonable to a 'friend'???...I guess some folks really need an additional $130 in their pocket helping a 'friend' be damn
Yea $130 isn’t much of a diff. Like half a days work for most people. Just drop him bro, it’s a new year. Don’t let poisonous people in.

0ED67331-3EDF-42A8-8E72-BA847EF8ACA8.jpeg
Has anyone worn them yet?

I mean the only outlet he knows to sell from is StockX and again because I told him about it. Like I mentioned before I've helped him numerous times sell/buy shoes no questions asked. What's funny is he called me the night before the raffle, looking for a way to flip any hot shoe that was coming out and so I put him onto the KAWS pair.

Right now he'd pocket $660 for his size 11 on StockX after fees...so If I offered him $530 for his pair that's not reasonable to a 'friend'???...I guess some folks really need an additional $130 in their pocket helping a 'friend' be damn
Yeah man if a good homie of mine offered this price Id sell them to my guy. Its an unspoken rule to me, but Im 38 Im old school. I know the value of friendship. Let him flip the KAWS and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Got a pair at retail thru my posse. Thank goodness for people with good heart! Somehow have redeemed myself from the Grey's mishap!

Pics to follow.
Can't believe your guys didn't charge you full resell + another hundo just cuz

:lol:

:smokin

So I caved and purchased a pair on eBay for $850 + $11 shipping for size US9.5. I usually won't go through eBay, but I saw multiple pics and seller listed that he accepts returns so that gave me a peace of mind. Hope it works out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been trying to get rid of the squeaks between the tongue and the inside of the shoe, and decided to put some felt tape around the inside leather area. Helped a little bit... am I the only one who has squeaky kicks?

Nope mine do the same. I just loosen them up and its good.

It seems to just be the tongue and inner leather area that squeaks right? Other Jordan squeaking videos Ive seen describe the squeaks coming from the insole but I dont hear them with these

StockX has had my personal pair since Tuesday.

Meanwhile GOAT has been cashing me
out at lightning pace.

1st World Problems.

Back
Top Bottom