Jordan X "Steel" 2018

hope people sleep on em.....
agwqz3rkuootmhnnxo1l.jpg

Toe Cap? Smh... I missed the 2013s too. I gotta start taking on - feet pictures to reminisce on when you had 'em the first time. There's no telling how JB might ruin a re-make. That OG should be RIP

Im not feeling toe caps on shadows though lol.. and we never got a decent retro of those either.

A change here, a change there, that's how Nike makes suckas out of all yall to buy the same shoe every few yrs :lol:

and I'm down with them OG. :lol::pimp:

I will start beating my pair of the last retro. The leather quality wasn't good.

A change here, a change there, that's how Nike makes suckas out of all yall to buy the same shoe every few yrs :lol:

and I'm down with them OG. :lol::pimp:
I'm so sick of this nonsense. What the hell shoe company doesn't do this? I'm pretty sure I can go get shelltoes on demand.

I really didn't like the cap then and not really a fan now, but I've missed the Steels every time they released so I'll live with the cap.

Won't knock anyone on buying the steels with a toe cap just hope they don't go that route with the shadows those are awful

Won't knock anyone on buying the steels with a toe cap just hope they don't go that route with the shadows those are awful

I'm hoping against the toe cap on the Shadows too...

Fingers crossed that "Something very very similar" on the Shadows doesn't mean a toe cap though...

Considering JB's recent trend to release Mikes PE's I'm thinking we'll be getting something like these...

IMG_1431.JPG IMG_1430.JPG

I like them better without the toe cap but if they release with it, I'll still probably cop.

Generally, i like the 10s without the toe cap. But as the og steel greys were with it, i want the design be as authentic to the og as possible.

I've always loved the 10's with the toe cap and wish they would've never took them off. I'm gong to rack up on these when they go sale of,course lol

Generally, i like the 10s without the toe cap. But as the og steel greys were with it, i want the design be as authentic to the og as possible.
Is it really when Jordan wanted nothing to do with it I would call it more of a prototype

Back
Top Bottom