Jordan X UNDFTD - M-AJ4

retr0 steeze thanks for the interesting article!
sick pairs! NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL QUICK STRIKES!!

Ma-1 black leather wt a hint of orange! thats a hot colorway! and the lace lock triange is plastic, its been a while since I've seen a pair with those.

79pairs! I bet some people are going to do a 3day'er to get these.

I wonder what the after market price would be $1000 at the least?!?

Hello:

The back has a Jumpman, there is NO Nike Air on the back. Plus, the inside of the tongue says "UNDFTD" where it usually says "AIR JORDAN".

I don't know if these are being sold...but I haven't talked to anyone in awhile, so I don't know what is going on now. Might have to call tomorrow though
wink.gif

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: retrokid@gmail.com
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

those are nice :wow:
eek.gif

something different...pretty surprised that JB collaborated with another business.

i need those! size 11 please :D
happy.gif

that is a dope colorway! UNDFTD always has the cool collabs and why is the amount so limited? i can see these hitting over the thousands on ebay. just watch and see because i know i'll be looking out for them, but i'm not going to pay high prices.
[/b]

JAYMATIK@AOL.COM

Quote:
this is a resellers dream

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

Quote:
For whoever in LA is interested, and would like to help out a fellow NTer. I am interested in getting a pair of these.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that really had me rollin. U think someone gonna wait on line for hours or days or whatever and then hook u up with a pair rather then profiting hundreds on ebay? :rofl:
roll.gif

their turning jordans into sbs...............

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

City lights spark a New York night
Rossi and Martini sippin, Sergio Tachinni flippin mad pies
low price, I blow dice and throw em
Forty-five by my scrotum, manifest the "Do or Die" slogan-nas

I'm so sick of these exclusionist business tactics.

It's one thing to release a shoe at reduced quantities to get collectors around the country excited and prevent a shoe from rotting on store shelves and languishing in outlet bins, but it's quite another to create a micro-release solely to generate elitist "you can't get me" hype. I'll never understand why Nike and now Jordan brand have taken it upon themselves to subsidize such unscrupulous retail locations, businesses that pride themselves in price gouging.

This release make me nauseous. Let's just hope it's the first and LAST of its kind from jordan brand.

^ Word

As for the shoe. Nice looking. Tongue looks weird. How come they can put plastic triangles on these and only leather or nubuck on all the other retros. DAMMIT!!!

I so want to swear at these people.

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email and MSN: AirElijah@Hotmail.com
AIM: Air Elijah

Quote:
Let's just hope it's the first and LAST of its kind from jordan brand.
>D
grin.gif
...I wouldn't be so sure.

I liked the plain black/grey samples (ha!...no laser there...) much more than these, but I guess the black/greys got morphed sorta into laser IV's after I initially thought it was just Fire Red and Blue Suede IV's in the laser pack.

These also immediately brought to mind the grunge dunks for some reason, the whole distressed look is just too much for me.

I absolutely love about half of the decisions G makes, and the other half I am highly skeptical. Laser IV's were already startin to wear thin on me with the brand, but G has done a great job with the XIII so far imo so I'll let him slide. (well....wheats are debateable)

Basically, it's just a continual trend of overproduction and oversaturation of the market. JB used to have ten releases tops per year pre '02, which includes AJ pro shoe, JB team shoes, and even casual stuff. Now that this whole retro thing has blown up, we saw 36 releases alone in 2004 (and that's not even counting the countless colorways, etc.). The brand really needs to slow down and squeeze what's left of its integrity and what I like to call "luxury appeal". 5 shoes a year is great, makes everything that much more valuable. 40+ is just overkill.
[/center]

Quote:
It's one thing to release a shoe at reduced quantities to get collectors around the country excited and prevent a shoe from rotting on store shelves and languishing in outlet bins, but it's quite another to create a micro-release solely to generate elitist "you can't get me" hype. I'll never understand why Nike and now Jordan brand have taken it upon themselves to subsidize such unscrupulous retail locations, businesses that pride themselves in price gouging.

IM WITH METH 100%.
THATS JUST FREAKING HORRIBLE. NOW THE HYPE VAN IS CARRYING JORDANS. I SEEN THIS DAY COMING LIKE A ROCKET, SO SO SAD OF WHAT SNEAKER COLLECTING HAS BECOME. THEY KNOW THE DUNK MOVEMENT IS DEAD, SO THEY MOVE ONTO JORDANS. 79 PAIRS. ONLY WANNA BE SNEAKER HEADS AND TRENDY FOLKS WILL GET THERE HANDS ON THESE. GOD DO I HATE THOSE PEOPLE. PUT IT LIKE THIS. THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO THAT STUPID SHOW WHATEVER, DONT EVEN KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE AIR JORDAN 4. THERE JUST INTO KICKS BECAUSE IT'S THE "IN" THING TO DO.TRUST ME THESE IDIOTS DONT KNOW JACK ABOUT THE AJ 4. NOTHINGGGG. AM I MAD BECAUSE I CANT GET A PAIR? HELL NO. WHAT IM UPSET ABOUT IS THAT JORDANS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN PREETY TRENDY BOUTIQUES. LEAVE THAT CRAP FOR DUNKS AND OTHER WAK KICKS. DONT MAKE JORDANS 79 PAIRS. NOW WHAT, EVERY FREAKING MONTH IT'S GOING TO BE JORDAN X BLAH BLAH BLAH. WHAT THE HELL. HEY NIKE TAKE JORDAN KICKS OFF THAT TRENDY LIMITED CRAP. YOU GUYS CREATED JORDAN BRAND, AND ARE IN ROUTE TO DESTROYING IT. GOOD JOB >:
mad.gif

YES IM TYPING IN CAPS CAUSE IM MAD!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
devil.gif
>:
mad.gif

DUMP GENTRY

OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S

For the record, I've never been a JB fan, nor into any of the shoes but I have to say that JB has officially gone over the deep end. I see the damage its doing and I'm not even a member of the JB cult, so I'm sure this doesn't sit well with REAL collectors. I'm assuming slumping has pushed them to do a collab with HypeFTD recreate a buzz. I could understand the Dunk and even a brand jordan shoe, but a JORDAN? AJ's were suppose to be sacred territory. I like the store but it just screams and breeds hypebeast to me. Why not spread the love? Could have divided that 79 up so each boutique was able to get atleast 3 pairs. Oh well, I see some hefty ebay fees coming.

JB has officially "sold-out".
AIM: DonJuan5133 Yahoo: Tyjuan19​

I like them. Nothing to do with hype. It would be ideal if they were GR since I really don't care much for the whole "limited" thing. Not sure if its worth lining up, but I definitely see the appeal of these.

so the shoes themselves... hump
everything else about the shoe... dump

o yea i remeber hearing rumors bout these
thanks for the info

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #12-young jordan
Reppin Boca-561!![/center]

Quote:
ONLY WANNA BE SNEAKER HEADS AND TRENDY FOLKS WILL GET THERE HANDS ON THESE.

Not necessarily...I'm not a "wannabe" by ANY means and I'm def.not trendy at all, but I want to own a pair.

I MIGHT be flying there to get a pair, but we'll see if time allows.

As far as "price gouging" and things of that nature, when did it become a crime to start charging a premium for Jordans, when AF1's, Dunks, AM95's, etc have had that market cornered for YEARS. However, nobody ever mentions those...

Hell, I don't understand...most people want "limited" stuff. Ever heard of that old adage "be careful what you wish for? You just might get it!"...case in point.

It only seems like it's an issue because of the location...if it were spread around the world, then there would be less complaining. I personally like the idea...kinda makes it fun.
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com

Hmmmm...

Jacket+Kicks+Tee+case = no less than $300

:wow:
eek.gif

Slowly but surely, the "bubble" that has been created over the past 5 years is gonna burst eventually... Only a matter of time...

And the real shoeheads will still be around... Hopefully...

I'm so sick of these "rare remix the kicks" shoes that I can puke on command now when I think about it. It's getting to be too much now... Not just with Nike and JB, but with all the brands...
"www.FakePolice.com/www.Solejers.com... The situation just got serious..."

Back
Top Bottom