Jordan X UNDFTD - M-AJ4

To bad i live in MD those look hot to :frown:
frown.gif

How much are they gonna be?

You got pics of the jacket and the shirt or can anyone do a PS of it thanks

What's happening NT? I made a reply on page 3 and I was asking if anybody would be interested in getting me a pair it would be greatly appreciated, I forgot to add that I will compensate the person for their time, if interested. Please inbox me if interested. LATA!

Quote:
What's happening NT? I made a reply on page 3 and I was asking if anybody would be interested in getting me a pair it would be greatly appreciated, I forgot to add that I will compensate the person for their time, if interested. Please inbox me if interested. LATA!

petey cracks already told you that nobody is going to do such thing. think about it. 79 pairs only (so they say) super limited shoe. how in the world is somebody from l.a going to stand in line to get you these kicks. maybe if the production number were higher, then i see a possibility. you would have to pay some one a 1,000 bucks to do you this favor. it's almost impossible to get these for you. there very limited.
best bet for you is to try ebay. i know it sucks but it's probably the only way your going to get these.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S

Why does JB have to do this.

I can see it now, it's starting to fall off (to me anyway). With all these ugly Retro+ colorways, and poorly made retros. Now they have to make a collabo and limited.

Why.

Both the lasers and these UNDFTDS are bad, but the Jordan X, is worse because at least the Lasers stick with the confines of the Jordan Brand. Still both are wack.

I was never really into collecting sneakers or had a passion like that, I usually just buy vintage kicks to ball in or rock (no matter if they crease, decrease in value, UNDS, etc.), but if I was like that and this actually came out; this might've forced me to put em up for good.

It's not that serious, but it makes you think about where Mike's kicks are heading.

Anyone notice that the last retirement of Money is where the corp started to look bleek. Releasing uglier colors, and even worse production. It seems as if they're confused.
[/center]

Quote:
but if I was like that and this actually came out; this might've forced me to put em up for good.

this is why i retired. been in it for years, and now i see this. yes change is good, but not in this direction. it's horrible, and collecting is so mainstream now, that the people who do collect now, dont know the history of collecing, and the meaning behind each and every shoe that they buy. to me collecting kicks is about having a close bond with the shoe, appreciating the shoe for what it is,and knowing the shoe and it's history to a "t".

Quote:

I think your chances of finding ANYONE to stand in line for over a day for a shoe they're not gonna buy (because it's probably 1 per person) is extremely slim to none...if you did, you'd have to pay about $1000...seriously
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com

How can people hate the Laser IVs after seeing these?!
R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

I don't like those at all.
Sometimes i catch myself because i start to like items only because they are limited. These just do not do it for me.

those are horrible , but i want them for that daddy resell bucks :pimp:
pimp.gif

Driva luvz da kidz, cause he know's they aint his `=0)

Quote:
I can't believe these got the plastic

word....... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

but then any retro a regular person wants HAS to have them wack *** leather wings, it would've been a spit in da face if they would've put a nike air in da back, thats telling us as a consumer, "hey ya'll ain't important".....

wow guess its really time to hang up da jordan game after da 14's......cuz its lookin bad out here. :nerd:
nerd.gif

i hope they dont do this to all of the jordans. this is really messed up that jb has to sell out and get into the limited trendy yuppie crAZE just to make dough. and then they make 79 pairs which is nuts. they went from taking out the nike air, to making horibble retro plus colors, to this. what a disgrace. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
I feel exactly what you saying BIGBEN

im sick of it bro.............this is why i hung it up. i'll stick to my og nike airs instead. atleast i still have the choice to look at them beautifully made og orange boxes and look at shoes that meant something before, and still do.

Quote:
i'll stick to my og nike airs instead.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

But nah, I can't keep anything DS (I might try to keep em clean) but, it's more fun to rock em. Especially a select few on the courts.
[/center]

If I were a betting man I would say someone is going to get murdered over those :frown:
frown.gif

Shame on JB for making those so limited.
Better bring your bodygaurds to camp out with you, better yet the secret service. :\
ohwell.gif

DIRTY Member #US 11 aka The O.D.B.[/b]
T-Mac!!![/b]
email: ebay: beverb95 (70+)[/b]
[/b]​

Yeah Retail has to be atleast 500.

Shoes= 120+
Jacket= 400 (You know those JB prices)
Case= 75-100

Re-sellers are going to go crazy. These are going to sell for like 3000 on eBay. :lol:
laugh.gif

Griffey
Swingman > Everyone[/center]

This set has to be no less than $550....OUTLANDISH and out of touch with JB's true core customers... |I
tired.gif

[/center]

I never ever post so I guess this topic must be pretty major. This limited stuff is out of control. There comes a point where instead of creating hype, the association makes people want to stop buying instead of increasing their desire for a good. Nike doesn't seem to understand this; nor, does Nike care what their customers want. With every release this has become glaringly obvious, but all those who buy these people shoes (which I am or should I say used to be) are blind to that fact that Nike doesn't give a crap about anything except getting out money and delivering the goods is secondary. <Insert some random expletives here> I sick and tired of this crap. Shoe collecting sucks and I'm getting out of the "game" |I
tired.gif
to partake is some more worthwhile activities.

Just my 1/50th of a dollar.

Back
Top Bottom