Jordan x Vogue AWOK Collection - AJ1 Hi Zip July 21 $220, AJ 3 Sept. 7 $220

air-jordan-1-zip-anna-wintour-vogue.jpg

When Anna Wintour gives her approval for editorial or creative, she simply writes “AWOK,” which stands for “Anna Wintour Okay.” The Vogue editor-in-chief teamed up with Jordan Brand to put this approval stamp on two iconic silhouettes for the ultimate co-sign.

The AJI Zip AWOK comes in University Red and Sail colorways. Its ultra-soft leather upper is accented by a bold metallic zipper and new embellishments, including a Swoosh. It comes with an “Edited by Vogue” Nike Air tag and the AWOK signature on the sole and tongue.

Inspired by Anna’s signature suits and sunglasses, the AJIII SE AWOK features tweed as the primary upper material, and a back heel with the AWOK moniker. The AJIII SE AWOK comes in black and red colorways.

Both shoes come in a premium box with two suede dust bags and an “Edited by Vogue” keychain.

• FA18_JD_EDITED_BY_VOGUE_AJI_HIGH_ZIP_SAIL_DETAIL3_square_1600.jpg

• FA18_JD_EDITED_BY_VOGUE_AJI_HIGH_ZIP_SAIL_DETAIL1_square_1600.jpg

• FA18_JD_EDITED_BY_VOGUE_AJIII_BLACK_DETAIL1_square_1600.jpg

• CROP_2_FA18_JD_EDITED_BY_VOGUE_AJIII_RED_DETAIL3_square_1600.jpg

The AJ1 High Zip AWOK will be available on 7.21 at Hirshleifers, Kith, Nordstrom x Nike and North America Jumpman Doors (306 Yonge in Toronto and 32 South State in Chicago) as well as on SNKRS app on 7.23 in North America. The AJIII AWOK will be available September 7.

I would be curious to see what the III's look like even if I never plan to buy them.

I would be curious to see what the III's look like even if I never plan to buy them.

You and me both.

More shots of the 1s:

Vogue x WMNS Air Jordan 1 High Zip "AWOK"
Release Date: 07/21/18
Style #: BQ0964-106
Price: $220

air-jordan-1-zip-anna-wintour-vogue-5.jpg

air-jordan-1-zip-anna-wintour-vogue-3.jpg

Vogue x WMNS Air Jordan 1 High Zip "AWOK"
Release Date: 07/21/18
Style #: BQ0964-601
Price: $220

air-jordan-1-zip-anna-wintour-vogue-9.jpg

air-jordan-1-zip-anna-wintour-vogue-7.jpg

air-jordan-1-zip-anna-wintour-vogue-8.jpg

air-jordan-1-zip-anna-wintour-vogue-6.jpg

Last edited:
No

Give us the Og fire red retro and then please put the 3s back in the vault!

Last edited:
Those 1's have to go for $500 or more judging by the quality, I'm not buying but no way JB is releasing them at the $190 or $225.

I missed that part, i wouldnt put it pass nike to blend in flyknit.. To help with flexibility and keep cost down

It's amazing that the same company that is making the upcoming concord xi is also making this crap.

JB is great at making performance shoes and absolutely terrible at making any new half decent lifestyle models. It's actually pathetic how bad their lifestyle model designs are. They should just stick to running classic retro models into the ground.

and you can count me as AWOL on this trash

im getting real annoyed by this feminization of all things masculine. They put hot pink in the NFL for a month, now Vogue magazine is making 1s.

Somebody let me know when those upcoming Tampax 11s get a release date.

I dont understand all these womens releases, do they actually appeal to women? Most female sneakerheads I know go for the mens retros. I've never seen a womens Jordan on a womens foot in public either.

Which is strange because many retros have VERY masculine designs.

I’m not worried about the Designs it’s the colors

If your a jordan head and I’m sure you are like myself and many others on here

You know about Alot of the jordan numbered shoes Where influence by women’s footwear

I just can’t mess with a jordan retro that’s edited by “vogue magazine”

Btw I have many woman’s colorways of Jordans But I try not to buy anything thats too feminine

Last edited:
I dont understand all these womens releases, do they actually appeal to women? Most female sneakerheads I know go for the mens retros. I've never seen a womens Jordan on a womens foot in public either.
Thats why its so gd lame. They dont get it. AT ALL. It comes off as desperate and try hard. No one is asking for this. Pure cringe.

Its like when Garth Brooks tried to turn himself into Chris Gaines the rockstar. Or when McDonalds tried to sell salads.

Just do what you do best, stop trying to please everyone. Youll only end up pleasing no one.

Thats why its so gd lame. They dont get it. AT ALL. It comes off as desperate and try hard. No one is asking for this. Pure cringe.

Its like when Garth Brooks tried to turn himself into Chris Gaines the rockstar. Or when McDonalds tried to sell salads.

Just do what you do best, stop trying to please everyone. Youll only end up pleasing no one.

So, from what I understand, JB hired a bunch of women designers to help sell more women’s shoes. The problem is, as was mentioned before, the women who typically buy JB products don’t want these new, stupid looking models. Clearly these out-of-touch designers need to find new work because models like these are an embarrassment to JB. Also, you know Nike/JB three a bunch of money at AW to put her name on these atrocities, just like they did with that hideous new Don C model-this is actually kind of hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom