Jordan x Vogue AWOK Collection - AJ1 Hi Zip July 21 $220, AJ 3 Sept. 7 $220

A lot of the barefoot and pregnant crowd in here.

Why are you in a thread for shoes clearly not geared towards you, complaing?

At this point, JB releases hundreds of shoes a year geared towards the male consumer. Yet, the brand is being "feminized". Really?
yes.

Im not going to victorias secret for a pair of boxers.

Why is this thread in a forum geared towards Air Jordan/Basketball fans?

And on top of everything else, what woman are these trash 1s geared towards? I know theyre not for me, my point is theyre not geared for anyone. This lady successfully designed garbage. Which leads me to start thinking about why this lady gets the royal treatment with a collab + marketing campaign. She doesnt look that talented to me. Clearly. Ayyyye watch out, she put rough out leather behind the no hole lace strip. Better cut that genius a fat check.

There are hundreds of more talented people at this who are chomping at the bit to collab on a 1, whether it be a female exclsive or not.

When I see mediocrity I say its mediocre. Deal with it. Dont try to twist my reasoning around. This isnt about a woman designing a womans shoe, its about wack talent getting opportunities they should never get. Period.

Im broke af and this lady gets to eat nice? I cant handle it. She probably doesnt even know MJs middle name.

There are plenty of people that I’ve never heard of that get collabs with Jordan Brand. Outside of the NBA Awards show, I’ve never heard a Travis Scott song. After it, I don’t want to hear another. I know that Don C is Kanye’s friend.

Anna Wintour is legendary. Just because that’s not your scene doesn’t mean that she isn’t legendary. The Devil Wears Prada is about her. She’s made and broke careers.

I have no problem with people not liking the shoes and saying so. That’s the point of this forum, something I’ve known since 2000.

My problem is with the comments about feminizing the brand and the idea that it’s a waste to focus on the female consumer. Giving some attention to 50% of the population is not a mistake.

If you have a problem with that, then you’re the one who needs to learn how to deal.

Nope, not at all.

But considering that my post didn’t name you at all, perhaps you do.

They actually look like a high class jordan 1. I'm feelin the concept, but wouldnt know how to rock em tbh....dont wear this kinda ****.

Struck out on my app trying to cop Red for my sister. But my boy got em for me on his! I will never understand how this SNKRS thing works to sell out at 10am on the dot.

Pics of the 3s:

1534774780_3316f64e03b3b6e20562b770c5b463dc.jpg

1534774783_2b05392668daedfa0350197e55a038c0.jpg

FA18_JD_EDITED_BY_VOGUE_AJIII_RED_DETAIL3_native_1600.jpg
FA18_JD_EDITED_BY_VOGUE_AJIII_BLACK_HERO_native_1600.jpg

FA18_JD_EDITED_BY_VOGUE_AJIII_BLACK_DETAIL3_native_1600.jpg

Last edited:
Dope concept for the ladies. I better not see any men wearing these. Some broke wrist will though.

Back
Top Bottom