Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

not much of an aj10 guy but I do like the steel and sac 10s. Will be passing on these.

Aww man.  We got a situation!!!  Nice.  I've seen beaters on eBay years ago going for well over $300, so this is going to be nice to get a DS wearable pair for retail.

I hope they drop the Seattles also, since there's a rumor running around that basketball will be coming back to Seattle

Man I HATE how my Chi X's fit. They are super tight cuz the elastic straps dont give enough. Not a problem with any of my older Xs. If these drop i'll still be copping but they prob won't get many wears if they fit like the Chi's.

Man I HATE how my Chi X's fit. They are super tight cuz the elastic straps dont give enough. Not a problem with any of my older Xs. If these drop i'll still be copping but they prob won't get many wears if they fit like the Chi's.
Not to mention the immediate creasing, tumbled leather on one & smooth leather on the other....

FINALLY!!!!

I've been wanting these for years but never felt like dropping $500 for the originals off eBay.

These along with the OG Carolina 14's n the Seattle 10's are grails for me :smokin

I hope they drop a good amount of the city series and not just these because of Jordan changing the Bobcats name

Mannn I know the feeling.... The only thing that helps is taking out the insole for that extra room

Were these really part of the city series? I thought they were just a GR.

Nevertheless, multiple pairs are a must for me.

^ Nah, the Powders weren't part of the City Series, but nonetheless my favorite X from that time next to the Seattle pair. I'm down for a pair of both. Wouldnt mind the Knicks or Orlandos while we're at it. Toss in the Kings for good measure. :tongue:

Always liked those pairs more than the Chicagos.

Since they had the same color placement as the Knicks, Orlando, Seattle, and Chicago I always considered these as part of the city series even if they weren't

Last edited:
These, the New Yorks and Seattles are the only pairs I'm diggin' like that.  I'm not liking the Sacramentos or Orlando X's too much.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! So pumped bout these....had these back in the day so definitely doubling up! And the infrared 6's were my first J's ever as a kid so I'm going to be able to add nostalgia back into my collection. But Charlotte Hornets????

Hell no.....1st don't nickname these, 2nd that color is more Tarheel blue than Charlotte Hornets turquoise color or whatever.
mean.gif

Last edited:
The only cw I like of the 10's and the steel cw, relatively anything with blue satisfies me 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom