Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Very serious release!!! Sneaker has not came out since 95'.  Make sure to get on lines early!!
These are going to be everywhere man. There's really nothing to get excited about. Should be an easy cop for everyone involved.

Possibly the ugliest Jordan ever, Give me powder blue Xi or 13s, 
Powder Blue X's the ugliest Jordan ever? 

mean.gif

No. They're not even in the running. Get out of here with that foolishness.

Last edited:
The Xs are the only classic release that I don't have  a pair of so I seriously considered getting these, but the grainy pebble-leather is a deal break, I just don't like that at all.

Plus financially I should only get a pair every two months or so and I just copped the Infra VIs. So a close call, but a pass for me.

these will go fast

trust me

resellers have the game on lock and its sad 
mean.gif

the acronym OG is being thrown around with the hype beasts 

These are going to be everywhere man. There's really nothing to get excited about. Should be an easy cop for everyone involved.

Powder Blue X's the ugliest Jordan ever? 

mean.gif

No. They're not even in the running. Get out of here with that foolishness.
Those others are ugly but as far as original designs when he still played is what I mean. Ugly might not be the right word but underwhelming. If you were around you would remember that these were the shoes that came out when he was playing baseball and so there was no hype around them. They came out silently almost and no one bought them because Nike had other better shoes that year, like the original Barkleys I think and some others. Luckily they hit a grand slam the next year. 

They are ugly, why do you think there is no demand? You will be able to get these no problem. 
Because hypebeasts don't like 10s unless they are DBs, limited, or DJ Khaled wears them in his next video. Same reason why ppl didn't like the infrared 6s. Widely available and ppl complaining of color. Anything close to OG get so much hate. I will agree with you that getting these won't be a problem because of 10s not being so popular and my stores are getting infrared 6 numbers which was a lot.

Those others are ugly but as far as original designs when he still played is what I mean. Ugly might not be the right word but underwhelming. If you were around you would remember that these were the shoes that came out when he was playing baseball and so there was no hype around them. They came out silently almost and no one bought them because Nike had other better shoes that year, like the original Barkleys I think and some others. Luckily they hit a grand slam the next year. 
According to older sneakerheads, numerous Jordans sat and had no hype back in the day, not just these. By the Foot Locker Launch Locator anyone with a decent pair of eyes can see just how many of these are being released, and watch every pair be snatched up within a few days. The X's aren't the most popular Jordan line, but these will still sell well, just like the 6's did last weekend.

LOL at there being no demand. Stick to copping what you like though dude.

hype up and down on this thursday prior to the release...wonder what itll look like saturday morning about 8, 9am nationwide...we'll see...

pops has to pick up my pair for me cuz i gotta work saturday morning @ 9am...no worries, we have the same name...one time in life being a jr. is beneficial...told him to go in there about 9am...let most of the traffic die down...finishline needs to change their reserve times from 8-10am to the standard 8am-1pm at the other shoe stores...almost missed a pair because of this before...probably will try to chunk pops the change for his time but he'll most likely refuse...

still gotta check my emails for raffles too...got my name all over the city, might double up...

these will go fast

trust me

resellers have the game on lock and its sad :smh:

the acronym OG is being thrown around with the hype beasts 

The acronym OG was thrown around last weekend with the White Infrared 6s and those are still sitting on shelves at the moment.

Resellers have a hard time selling GRs. Especially when JB floods the market.

Lol true, we just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one because I really don't see a difference IMO.

Your sister played ball or she was just tall for a female ?

she played ball and sucked lol

:rofl:

Last edited:

According to older sneakerheads, numerous Jordans sat and had no hype back in the day, not just these. By the Foot Locker Launch Locator anyone with a decent pair of eyes can see just how many of these are being released, and watch every pair be snatched up within a few days. The X's aren't the most popular Jordan line, but these will still sell well, just like the 6's did last weekend.

LOL at there being no demand. Stick to copping what you like though dude.
It wasn't that there was no hype, people wanted them but at the time Jordans were about 30-50 more than most other shoes at the time and a lot of people didn't think spending $100+ on BB shoes were worth with it. Also, no one really bought these just to wear as much as they do today. Most bought to play in since they were "basketball shoes" and not sneakers. Not saying they will sell, personally I was never enamored with them and to this day still think if they weren't Jordan OG and just another retro Nike they would have no hype at all. 

I stick to classic colorways and anything from the 13's down. Anything after he wasn't a Bull just doesn't do it for me. I don't hate these but just think they are bland. The soles are nice but the rest of the shoe is mediocre. 

Possibly the ugliest Jordan ever, Give me powder blue Xi or 13s, 
 Resellers have a hard time selling GRs. Especially when JB floods the market.
This is the only way the company can fight those re-sellers, just make more pairs, sooner or later the hype will die and we can go back to our life and the way it was few years a go. 

Because hypebeasts don't like 10s unless they are DBs, limited, or DJ Khaled wears them in his next video. Same reason why ppl didn't like the infrared 6s. Widely available and ppl complaining of color. Anything close to OG get so much hate. I will agree with you that getting these won't be a problem because of 10s not being so popular and my stores are getting infrared 6 numbers which was a lot.
True, hypebeasts are the worst. 

I know.

Hell yeah.
Me neither :lol:
How long you give them?

if i had to take a wild guess probably by 11 am pacific time for the good sizes to completely be gone

now maybe the giant sizes and smaller size will last till 6pm

but sizes 9-13 should be done

remember nowadays resellers will buy up anything

i wouldnt doubt that 70 percent of all jordan stock is bought up by resellers

Yeah, I hear ya on that.

You aren't sure b/c it wasn't my argument. I was laughing at a response to what you said.
Out of these Jordans, (nothing past 14 counts) I would argue the 10s are the worst and the 9s second. I am not talking about other releases or colorways other than OG or native colors like Carolina Blue. 

Back
Top Bottom