Jordan XI '09 Space Jam Legit Check

Hey guys,

Made a post a on '09 Space Jams a couple months back, and everyone was super helpful. Unfortunately, when I got them in I noticed the seller listed them a full size up from what they were supposed to be, so the search for a pair continued on.

Found these for a decent price recently. They need some care on the bottoms but wanted to get some input on authenticity before I went to work on them.

I always have a hard time on XI's, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

View media item 1264889View media item 1264890View media item 1264891View media item 1264892View media item 1264893View media item 1264894View media item 1264895View media item 1264896View media item 1264902

Last edited:
Legit.. I wouldn't sweat the soles bro..They will cloud and yellow again anyway within a few wears. Look at it like they are "seasoned"..:smokin

Last edited:
Legit.. I wouldn't sweat the soles bro..They will cloud and yellow again anyway within a few wears. Look at it like they are "seasoned"..
smokin.gif
agreed

Appreciate the input fellas. Thanks! Reps all around!

TIMMYBRIXXX & bcdagr8 - Also always like the aged, almost gum-like soles on these over time, just cleaning out all the dirt and stones from the grooves.

Thanks again cashm0neyand1, you also posted in the last check I put up for Space Jam's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom