Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

:lol: dudes saying below retail are being dramatic unless they have luck or a connect on their side.

Most are already thrilled buying these at MSRP.  Come on now w/ this below retail or bust stuff.  If you did have a connect, you wouldn't even be saying something like that.

Do you think Nike will make the same amount for next years Holiday Jordan 11's? The rumor is about 1 million pairs were made for these 72-10's. I think they will lower there production numbers a bit if they feel that they will have to do multiple "restock" releases. Maybe 100,000 less.

laugh.gif
dudes saying below retail are being dramatic unless they have luck or a connect on their side.
mean.gif

laugh.gif
dudes saying below retail are being dramatic unless they have luck or a connect on their side.
I mean as you know its not unrealistic. But ppl need to be happy they got pairs. 

I used my 15% off on NDC for my Maroons and I had my pair locked at Champs so I don't have the rewards there. If only I had it at FTL then I would be under retail but its w.e. I'm glad to have them

Do you think Nike will make the same amount for next years Holiday Jordan 11's? The rumor is about 1 million pairs were made for these 72-10's. I think they will lower there production numbers a bit if they feel that they will have to do multiple "restock" releases. Maybe 100,000 less.

Yup. As long as their vendors are eating them up then there is no reason not too.

Who knows; I could see them producing less to intensify demand (especially if they increase the price again). 

Last edited:
I will say with these prices and production numbers, I really need to get into investing in Nike stocks 
laugh.gif

And they will still complain.

No one wants to pay fees, everyone thinks shipping is free.

Even when you help someone out and it's not box price they complain.

Like, I'm suppose to eat tax and shipping helping you out cause you're cheap?

Ehh.
Lol. Real talk tho

Im heading to dublin tomorrow might double up if i can find them in stores.  Have to wait till Wednesday to wear mine want them now.

Stop being stingy if you want the shoes that bad you'll make it happen...this below retail crap ain't gonna fly never has for any 11s good luck on that note!

Back
Top Bottom