Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I have space jams and black/red 11's....I can't see myself giving JB $225-$250 for something similar right now. I need a WOW factor somewhere.....

This

+2 I understand the hype but this will be the first Dec XI release i'll be passing. Space jams are fine with me.

It doesn't matter to me what color they are they will be copped....

so you'll cop these? U make the yeezy thread look so much better View media item 1412503

I'm in but if the shape & pl cut is the same as this image then gimme 3 pears please if not then 1 will suffice

Patent leather cut looks great.
but this colorway looks unispired.
just black/reds with the sole of the space jams. ..
i want completely new colorway!

Makes sense. The gamma XIs success introduced the begin of alternating OG/retro+ releases. Let's nike milk the annual xis so much moreas long as they are dope, I'm in.

You forgot the cool greys! They were not og colorway too.

:lol: I didn't forget those. They aren't relevant to the newer releases since they originally dropped in 99/00 along with the space jams.

I'm talking about the newer release pattern.

I have space jams and black/red 11's....I can't see myself giving JB $225-$250 for something similar right now. I need a WOW factor somewhere.....

Makes sense. The gamma XIs success introduced the begin of alternating OG/retro+ releases. Let's nike milk the annual xis so much moreas long as they are dope, I'm in.

I thought about mentioning the gammas, but those were different. The smoke soles were enough to say cop (even though it is my least favorite XI and I simply copped to add to the collection). But, if these do release, they aren't creative enough for me to warrant me spending $225-250 (cuz JB will up the price)

Last edited:
No he didn't

This.
in the 1995 nba playoffs mj wore the black/concords which were pe's (#45).
they were often mistaken with the space jams which he wore in the movie (#23) which had a blue jumpman and blue herringbone sole during one close up scene before the tip off in that movie.

In the 1996 nba playoffs mj wore in a few games the aj 11 low i.e. in black/true red-wred-white. in most gamee he wore the mids black/reds

This.
they were often mistaken with the space jams which he wore in the movie (#23) which had a blue jumpman and blue herringbone sole during one close up scene before the tip off in that movie.

In the 1996 nba playoffs mj wore in a few games the aj 11 low i.e. in black/true red-wred-white. in most gamee he wore the mids black/reds

Also wore Black / Red "Playoff" Low PE's...

View media item 1121909View media item 567335

This.

The shoes MJ wore had a Concord Jumpman. View media item 1412982The retros were blue because it looked blue on the TV.

Nike should of just released the original blk/concord space jams. That would of been a nice treat. These just loo strange I'm just so use to seeing a red jumpman with a red sole. 

If it's like the Space Jams just with red accents I'm in. If it's the Sapp PEs I'm in. If it's the Space Jams with Concord and the #45 I'm in. If it's iridescent I might be out, not sure how that would look on a XI. Will wait for pics before I decide.

I always felt not many colorways would work on the XI. Don't think it can get better than the OGs, Space Jams, and Cool Greys. Pantones, Gammas, the all red joints, they're all decent but just don't compare to the others I first mentioned. IMO, if the Playoff like joints drop they'll be right up there with the other classics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom