Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

It's your own dam wedding... not some fashion "guru's" on NT. Your day, your moment, your shoes. Enough said.

It's your own dam wedding... not some fashion "guru's" on NT. Your day, your moment, your shoes. Enough said.

Most these "gurus" ain't touched a woman and give fashion advice to garner attention from other men [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I paid 25k to get married...I wore sneakers cause well I paid for the damned thing...na, my wife said it was ok and had her maids in sneakers too [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Most these "gurus" ain't touched a woman and give fashion advice to garner attention from other men [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I paid 25k to get married...I wore sneakers cause well I paid for the damned thing...na, my wife said it was ok and had her maids in sneakers too [emoji]128526[/emoji]
badass, totally agree you MUST ask the bride to be lol

Anyone else have an issue with the 72-10's and the Legend Blues being way too tight around the midsole? None of my other 11's are uncomfortable like these. I haven't worn my 2016 Space Jam's yet but worried they will feel crappy as well.

Last edited:
Interesting...yea they just don't fit like my older pairs and are really uncomfortable. I don't think breaking them in will do much either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom