Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Just when I thought I was taking a L for this sadder day with none of my raffles coming through these past couple days, SHOEPALACE CAME THROUGH WITH THE CALL THIS MORNING!!!! WHOOOOO!

Went to my local footlocker to buy some restocked Kyrie 1 double nickels but they weren't allowed to show me the 11s they got :\ guess I just have to wait until tomorrow morning to get my hands on them

No. Only footlocker from smith haven mall made phone calls yesterday. The others i believe are making the calls today.

So far I'm 0/5 at Roosevelt field mall. I dunno if they all made the calls yet or not but I'm not too optimistic at this point. NDC or bust I guess
Roosevelt field and south sore Finishline called me on Wednesday

Footaction roosevelt called me Wednesday

Footlocker roosevelt field and south shore called me Yesterday

Only ones i didn't get calls from where champs at both malls

One of my coworker just got a call from footlocker here San Diego. Hopefully I get a call from them too so I can be set with two pairs.

These are still sought after in my neck of the woods... I put in 19 raffles, and had 2 call backs total.

Hoping shiekh will bless my game.

I think most of you will end up with these for retail

I went 4/4 on size 14s at Nike Chicago so there's definitely a bunch of these to go around

On that note, for the size 14 Chicago heads, I won't be getting at least 2-3 of those so if there's a line for leftovers, you should be good.

I honestly am not sure i
Honestly if ur picking up pairs to resell from a BM store you could be shooting your self in the foot. With the non Ablility to Only Pro is that you have your shoes now when hype is highest.

Online tho has its down side you have to wait 4-5 days to get your shoes to flip, but you still get them a week before Christmas so you have time to flip. The market will be flooded, but unlike some folks you can return hassle free.

There are going to be lots of dudes trying to get close to retail once the holidays are over.

With that said don't sleep online will be a battle ground some wood be resellers have to have the Same logic I just displayed may not be perfect logic, but from all profit no possible loss since of reselling it makes since

Just be ready to go hard online cause I know some are copping multiples online with this intent. The push back date really clogged things up and change some parameters
I am honestly not sure this is English. Would=Wood? Sense=Since? I just died a little inside. 

I weep for the youth and those that don't even remember MJ in his prime. I have a 11.5 locked and loaded and not sure if I'll keep or flip. I don't like the leather on these

I'm new to the West Coast.  We didn't have any Sheikhs back East.

When do they draw their raffles?

Roosevelt field and south sore Finishline called me on Wednesday

Footaction roosevelt called me Wednesday

Footlocker roosevelt field and south shore called me Yesterday

Only ones i didn't get calls from where champs at both malls
So you got 5 pairs. damn congrats. I can't believe not one call for me. guess I shoulda put in more work. I just went to Roosevelt field and I was pretty confident I would get at least one pair.

Back
Top Bottom