Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Got through on NDC, be patient y'all and I didn't even wake up early waited maybe 45 minutes, iPad ftw. Might go for a second pair since I destroyed a pair of my space jams playing ball.

These Christmas Jordan 11 releases never fail to take me to dark places when coppin online. After almost waiting an hour in line on NDC for my size 13, it finally goes to cart, but weirdly enough it asks me to log in when I click check out (even though I had logged in and made sure every bit of info was right beforehand). NDC crashes on me and my pair is no longer there, so back to the line I go. What seems to be another hour of waiting finally leads me to the promised land and I get a confirmation email for my size 13 from NDC. :pimp:

These Christmas Jordan 11 releases never fail to take me to dark places when coppin online. After almost waiting an hour in line on NDC for my size 13, it finally goes to cart, but weirdly enough it asks me to log in when I click check out (even though I had logged in and made sure every bit of info was right beforehand). NDC crashes on me and my pair is no longer there, so back to the line I go. What seems to be another hour of waiting finally leads me to the promised land and I get a confirmation email for my size 13 from NDC. :pimp:

Mine has been saying I'm waiting in line for over 2 1/2 hours.

Line at finishline is like 30 deep for ppl to pickup their pairs. Does anyone know if the actual raffle ticket is required? Can't get out of line to go home to pick up the ticket

Just helped a friend get a pair on NDC. Seems a lot easier there than all the other sites

Last edited:
finishline trippin hard with the shipping charge
sick.gif
Seriously I was about to check out and realized they wanted $249 shipped!

Back
Top Bottom