Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Nothing this exceptional last's forever (GR Jordans continuously having a solid resale value and quick sellouts) and I think this is likely the turning point. Oversaturation and the shoes just got too damn expensive. Also poor choice of CW's and quality still lacking even though JB promised otherwise. Also my generation, I'm 31, was the last to see Jordan play in most of the signature sneakers currently being retro'd and anyone younger than us-don't have that nostalgic connection.
Don't get me wrong though-the sneaker game is stronger than ever-it's just much more diverse. No longer are flashy and attention grabbing sneakers a must cop. The 11s are one of my favorite sneakers of all time, but as a 31-year-old I would much rather have a clean pair of New Balance. I have never seen shoes like the aqua eights, that seemed to have a ton of anticipation prior to release and they were released on Black Friday, the Cyber Air Jordan 1s and now the 11's all be readily available. Especially the Jordan 11, I can't recall the last time this has happened. Even if they were produced in massive numbers, as they were in the past, they still quickly sold out.
I think Jordan Brand got lazy. Lost all creativity and ingenuity and became heavily dependent on retros, and they kept raising the price.
From what I see for 2016 I see some strong releases, the Jordan 4 is an auto-cop, the Jordan 5 metallic is an auto-cop, rumors of the Air Jordan 1 bred is an auto-cop.
They need to start developing a strong signature sneaker. I thought I would never say this but it needs to be minimalistic, modern & fashion forward sneaker(s) & take a similar approach as Adidas did in the past year with the Ultra Boost & Yezzy Boost & Tubular models.
Nike got really sloppy and they need to reinvent themselves. If anyone can do it, Nike and JB will. Quality over quantity

Amen...

I have a 10.5 reserved at NikeTown on Wilshire in Beverly Hills. Not gonna cop, so after 7pm they are for sale to anyone.

Just figured I'd give any NTers in SoCal a heads up if you had no luck this morning.

Last edited:
The proof is what you see. EVERY GS SIZE HAS THE SAME SOLES. That's not storage. That's the formula they used. 11s have had different soles for YEARS.

Look at the soles of the legend blue and anniversary XIs. Even the concords.

I can understand what that other guy is saying and where he's coming from though.  I agree about the soles being different as well.  IME the sole on the XIs shouldn't yellow that fast.

I understand but it's not true for why the GS and men's sizes have different soles. We have seen where this holds true tho. Like the 09 jams had different sole opacity on certain pairs. All men's sizes and I think the Eastbay family pairs were more cloudy then Nike and in stores.

Last edited:
Is there a limit on FNL? Kinda wanna get another lol
Didnt you say you werent even planning on copping these the other day? 
laugh.gif

I see a lot of troll posts about them strucking out, and all nonsense.  Come on now.  These are readily available still.  It's too obvious.

0/25 ?  Come on now....

Limit ?  Dude, get another CC or use a buddy's shipping address or something.  Be creative and stop the trolling garbage.

Got a pair thru finish line
My address is 625 1/2, as is the billing address. But I input 625 as the billing address because it wouldn't take special characters. I'm guessing odds are they'll cancel my order :frown:

Alright just for the hell of it i went on FNL and it was easy.I mean they didnt have the size i was looking for to help my cousin but the fact i can go on this late and checkout shows how easy these shouldve been.

There's going to be a sz 13 available at the Galleria HOH in Houston, TX at 6. It was the only raffle I won but I got a pair from NDC below retail thanks to a voucher.

Last edited:

I see a lot of troll posts about them strucking out, and all nonsense.  Come on now.  These are readily available still.  It's too obvious.

0/25 ?  Come on now....

Limit ?  Dude, get another CC or use a buddy's shipping address or something.  Be creative and stop the trolling garbage.
what you said...i have two fnl pages open right now  with a pair sitting in cart. on both pages..people really don't want them if they playing the "im striking out" game!

Back
Top Bottom