Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Y so much negativity in here now?
Vibes were pretty good until recently. This release has been a blessing for most of us.

Many got a retail - check
Resell is low for those that missed - check
Getting these BEFORE Christmas - check

The only issue has been that people aren't reading before posting therefore we get the same thing over and over.

LETS BE HAPPY FELLAS.

Guy at Nike said reason they were $220 is the materials...but then he said that Nike found a way to make the soles not yellow with these as well. Also he said they received more pairs than they ever have.

Y so much negativity in here now?
Vibes were pretty good until recently. This release has been a blessing for most of us.

Many got a retail - check
Resell is low for those that missed - check
Getting these BEFORE Christmas - check

The only issue has been that people aren't reading before posting therefore we get the same thing over and over.

LETS BE HAPPY FELLAS.

Exactly

Really hoping JJ don't cancel my girls pair...them GS sizes seem far and few in between...

Naw bruh. They were (maybe still) on Nike well into the afternoon.
Oh word. Man that wait in line for me never matured into a cart. I copped on JJ pretty quick but wanted a back up pair but never went thru. Said eff and moved to cop a homies pair lol...

gotcha. Hopefully you find out about your order before the size sells on Nike. They may also be local.

Really hoping JJ don't cancel my girls pair...them GS sizes seem far and few in between...

Naw bruh. They were (maybe still) on Nike well into the afternoon.
Oh word. Man that wait in line for me never matured into a cart. I copped on JJ pretty quick but wanted a back up pair but never went thru. Said eff and moved to cop a homies pair lol...

1. Your decision
2. Your decision
3. Your decision

Did they stop doing the retro card thing? (Don't mind the newb question I haven't copped jays in years)

how r the sizing on these say compared to 13s? im not a jordan retro activist or anything and ive always wanted the 11s 
this is my first pair if im a natural 12 in the 13s will i fit in an 11????????? please help

They're true to size. If you usually go with a size 12 then you won't fit a size 11. These 11s fit similar to the recent 13s, for example the Chris Paul 13s were tts too.

Can't believe people struck out on these. If you really wanted a pair, you would've secured at least one...

While these were available in good numbers, these statements are ignorant.

Shoes were crazily available. Did anybody try and NOT get a pair?

If you had the day to try your chances were good, but if you had commitments availability wasn't as plentiful. The last call spot I hit only a kids pair left at 7pm. I was able to secure 2 pairs last year for family at the same spot.

Back
Top Bottom