Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Stop being stingy if you want the shoes that bad you'll make it happen...this below retail crap ain't gonna fly never has for any 11s good luck on that note!
I paid below for my LB 11s.....

Not that its impossible. Just gotta have the discounts there and hope you didn't use them already 
laugh.gif

I put a pair in my cart at 10am yesterday and two hours later, it showed up. A successful NDC purchase for the first time in a while. 

Man, I'm seeing some pairs on eBay that I'm okay with paying...I just don't know if they're fake or not =\

All you guys who missed out, you might want to wait until later in the week when the online orders come in.

A lot of people got multiples thinking they can resell them.

All you guys who missed out, you might want to wait until later in the week when the online orders come in.

A lot of people got multiples thinking they can resell them.

This.
Also, I'm at Towson Town Center in MD. None in sight in men's sizes. GS and smaller tho

Last edited:
Haven't seen pics of defect pairs.....= great sign.

Got 2 on the way, FNL and NDC.

Regarding the convos back there, Def would NOT trade 72-10s for used pairs of lows. **I don't do trades for worn pairs, just a pet peeve of mines.

If you made $$$ it's always a good thing I sold a pair for $300 felt it was a good price for both buyer and seller.
I know that's what I'm saying I cooked on 8-9 pairs and sold them 290-300 and there saying Its a lil bit but as long as my profit paid for my pair I'm fine

yeah this are definitely coming back up online after a week (returned stock etc.) just got to be there at the right time

Last edited:
i remember the bred 11 restocked like for the whole year (seems like it) online and in-store
laugh.gif

Has this been the only Christmas release where there weren't any reports of any problems?

Looks like Nike might have possibly helped the situation with moving it further away from Christmas and boosting numbers

Has this been the only Christmas release where there weren't any reports of any problems?

Looks like Nike might have possibly helped the situation with moving it further away from Christmas and boosting numbers

What kinda problems?
Someone posted that a kid was robbed as he or the mall.
We had a lot of checkout issues on Nike.

I know that's what I'm saying I cooked on 8-9 pairs and sold them 290-300 and there saying Its a lil bit but as long as my profit paid for my pair I'm fine
seeing how you're in my hood....I'm gonna have to start sou cheffing it with you.

I can't mess with WSS though. FCFS aint for me.

But to your other point.... you made 25% return on each pair. Tell them to beat it.

Back
Top Bottom